• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Zenofae Gene [v0.1.2A] [Balthamel]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ChronosEdge

Aug 16, 2017
What am i supposed to do after I save lushes, I go to the area south and saw that they talked about a keycard but i dont find anything. Also when I try to enter her house its just a repeating dialogue.

Just saw the previous comment, for me she has not left the party.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm after the attack on governor i talk to all the talkable npcs in the town and the Whore says there are Zenos in the strip club but i need a code to enter the strip club and i do not know how to find that code.

Anyone has an idea on how to find that code?

antrox88

May 18, 2018
hey the 0.07 its out for public here is the link can some one update the Thread

MacOS Version:

v.0.07 Changelog:

-Updated the scene with the Fourth Core, now directing the character back to Undertown with a character transfer.

-Added the Supra Glanulide Core transformation!

-Updated Undertown, since this will be your main hub until the final confrontation with the Zeno Overlord... things are meant to change (new interactions with the guards and The Orchid Club)!

-Added The Orchid Club, there are a few interactions but I will continue to develop this area as a breeding/stripping location to socialize. As Commander Hooker you can attempt to recruit Erotar to work in the club!

-Added new character sprites and face images.

-Added 1 new character image, and I'm testing out a face image I derived from the uniform image. It appears in the rebel cave of the G.F.S. Suc-Luk crash site if you want to go back and check it out.

-Constructed but not implemented: Lost Forest, Forest Town and Galaxias Decapolis to obtain the Fifth Core

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Just turned into female. Took new companion out of the lab into the quarters. Can't leave the place, can't get into area where bed and bathroom is. I did find a spot where music is changed or something and she apparently starts dancing even though there is nothing even there. Just a plant. Do plants have imbedded radios in them or something? The only other thing besides picking up whatever that was on the couch that I could find to do was watch TV with new companion and get turned on and level up. But after watching 100 or more shows now I am up to level 6 and still can't leave the place, and that one girl is still standing right in front of the bedroom blocking my entrance to bed or bathroom. I don't know how many times I have clicked the same button to repeatedly watch TV with this dude I have not become turned on by in real life but rather gotten way bored with really quick. What gives?

tboi2fresh

Jan 24, 2018
Just turned into female. Took new companion out of the lab into the quarters. Can't leave the place, can't get into area where bed and bathroom is. I did find a spot where music is changed or something and she apparently starts dancing even though there is nothing even there. Just a plant. Do plants have imbedded radios in them or something? The only other thing besides picking up whatever that was on the couch that I could find to do was watch TV with new companion and get turned on and level up. But after watching 100 or more shows now I am up to level 6 and still can't leave the place, and that one girl is still standing right in front of the bedroom blocking my entrance to bed or bathroom. I don't know how many times I have clicked the same button to repeatedly watch TV with this dude I have not become turned on by in real life but rather gotten way bored with really quick. What gives?
I had to reload, and had to talk to the lady in pink before the blonde guy to get out.

D

Deleted member 238517

the story has advanced a lot but theres little to no content aside from text. The pictures you see in the thumbnails are pretty all that there is

Reactions: rommeltje

Naib_of_Arrakis

Jun 30, 2019
I was getting into this game but then suddenly the MC turned into a female, I played a bit more thinking it was temporary but then "he" changed into a different female, I guess this game is some kind of trans/gay fantasy, you like what you like but I cant get into this gay shit. Why not just make the MC female from the start?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was getting into this game but then suddenly the MC turned into a female, I played a bit more thinking it was temporary but then "he" changed into a different female, I guess this game is some kind of trans/gay fantasy, you like what you like but I cant get into this gay shit. Why not just make the MC female from the start?
Transformation tag usually means non-consensual genderbending. Also any game that's linked to TFGameSite has a 99% chance to be a genderbending game. The other 1% are like monstrification or something.

Mar 1, 2018
What am i supposed to do after I save lushes, I go to the area south and saw that they talked about a keycard but i dont find anything. Also when I try to enter her house its just a repeating dialogue.

Just saw the previous comment, for me she has not left the party.
You have to enter from the behind of her house, i knoe itìs not very clear but i don't know how to explain it better

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The game had a nice idea, but then completely lost me when the MC turned into a bimbo.

Anyway, is it supposed to be a feature that the MC can't hit with her normal attacks after turning into a bimbo?

Edit: Also, the OP shows her getting impreganted wihle still being pink, how do you get that scene?

Last edited:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I cant do nothing on the game.
How and where do I assign Combat Medic advisor? I already talked to the girl in front of my room and I still cant do shit

Natachat

Dec 9, 2017
Hi,

is available to Patreon subscribers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1536755

I think the transformation was great. Just need more of him/her being dominated and led by the female trainer... if he goes from being a macho general to a female lesbian sub that would be cool.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes