• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Zeliria Sanctuary [v2.01m_en] [Salangan Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
How short is it exactly?
If you skip paying attention to the crappy story, 10 mins... tops. If you take your time exploring every option and reloading to see what is different 2 maybe 3 hours, if you just play through without route exploring, 30 mins. Rough estimate.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If you skip paying attention to the crappy story, 10 mins... tops. If you take your time exploring every option and reloading to see what is different 2 maybe 3 hours, if you just play through without route exploring, 30 mins. Rough estimate.
Really? I play through the demo on steam and it was like 15 mins. How the full game can be that short.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Really? I play through the demo on steam and it was like 15 mins. How the full game can be that short.
Simple, because playing the demo is like playing all of the finished product of the game. The ending is so seriously rushed and ruined that the game is not worth it at all. It is so bad I can only assume funding ran out so they rushed it to shelves in hope that they can get more funding to properly finish the game using DLC as a excuse, problem is, with Steams refund policy this never works... ever. So, yeah, it is super short because the game turned out to be a rushed garbage pile.

fedori4

Feb 24, 2020
Hello. I have some questions about this game:
1. Why every patch in this topic doesn't work, even with using administrator rights to launch the shortcut?
2. Does the game have russian translation?
3. Can i launch the game without patch and go through blackstage with "you pirated this game" writing?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Windows -

Mac -

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The RPAs need to be extracted but there is a key needed. Once the files are extracted, the "Pirated" message can be removed or skipped

Unpacked it and removed pirate check. Now remove steam check and achievements. Will upload latest version - includes OST, DLCs and is patched with nudes, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and Jimbog

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Update
Both DLCs
Russian voice acting

Download - 2.62GB