• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Zeliria Sanctuary [v2.01m_en] [Salangan Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.png

Overview:
About the game
Our game is a unique mix of two styles. You'll get opening and closing arts in real-style and the rest game in anime. A colorful and dynamic adult story about the adventures of special forces soldier Maxx in the mysterious world of Zeliria. A computer game where you decide how the story will go. Our visual novel combines fantasy, drama, romance, humor, thriller, and, of course, beautiful girls and fluffy (not)hamster.
Rise of Pumpkins DLC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isle's Memories DLC:

Thread Updated: 2020-04-02
Release Date: 2018-07-14
Developer: Salangan Games -
Censorship: No (Patch)
Version: 2.01m_en - Patched + DLCs
Language: English, Russian
VNDB:
Title: Zapovednik "Zelirija"
Original title: Заповедник "Зелирия"
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Other Games: Zeliria Sanctuary II: Xinori Asylum
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: Compressed* -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cg_6.jpg cg_7.jpg cg_10.jpg cg_4.jpg 110460.jpg __________(1).jpg 110463.jpg screenshot0001 (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is funny as fuck..lol...i'm definately going to follow this one..art is so bright crisp and enjoyable..stargate gone pervy? :p

Reactions: Xerwoor

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
The art kinda reminds me of some of the CGs from . I wonder if the artist working on this was among those who had contributed to that.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Looks interesting.

The demo is a tad short. It doesn't set up much, but it's enough of a hook to give you an idea of what you're getting into.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
>drama, thriller
Fuck.
Edit.
Yup, just played the game. While I chose all the kind choices and nothing bad happened, I couldn't help but took a peek into cg stuff and yeah, fuck this game.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
This looks amazing, I always waned to have a game similar to those isekai manga/wn I already have a concept for my own game I just don't know how to start it.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly, I hate the art, not the technique but the clash of the two different rendering styles. it screams at me"fix that shit!"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
had forgotten all about this until i was alerted someone commented..lol...its been SO LONG!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you go to his website..no matter if you pick you are 18 or not tells me i am too young to view this site..so cannot see if he has been active..lol...55 is too young :O
on his patreon though he is updating regular..so its not "dead"

Reactions: e-disfunction
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote