1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
NG banner.png

Overview:
Purah
and Zelda Finished the Sex Chamber a place to increase the power of all the people of Hylia. Music and scientific advances can modify people's bodies to achieve a perfect connection between the mind and libido to reach levels of excitement never reached.
Help Zelda and Purah meditate in the Sex Chamber so they can awaken the power in them​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: Locoto Studios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Prequel: Purah's Lab
Store:
Other Games: Raven Meditation
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Android (Low Quality): - - - -
Web (Only web masters)*: - - - -
Others: -

Extras:

*You are free to publish the Web GL game in your web page, I'll be happy

Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_20.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
It's fun, but the timing of the notes feels too strict. Can you make it a little easier to get a perfect because it's too difficult.
Hey! if you tap when the note is green you'll get perfect and I set a really long time there , some people even think that is weird that the note get sticked there for too long. although I must add a calibration screen to the game in order to set your specific timing , thank you so much for your advice

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Hey! if you tap when the note is green you'll get perfect and I set a really long time there , some people even think that is weird that the note get sticked there for too long. although I must add a calibration screen to the game in order to set your specific timing , thank you so much for your advice
By the way, there's an exploit with the pause button. If you pause during the long notes, it still counts it in the points, so it's possible to cheese a S rank. Hope this helps.

• Wow
Reactions: Locoto Studios

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
By the way, there's an exploit with the pause button. If you pause during the long notes, it still counts it in the points, so it's possible to cheese a S rank. Hope this helps.
oh my , thank you so much!! I'll fix that

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
XD well If I'm not bad, zelda was already +100 years old in BOTW she was 16 maybe on hyrule warriors
She was 16 in the flashbacks, soon-to-be 17 if my memory serves me.
And she stayed like in a time capsule during those 100 years holding Ganon back, just like Link after waking up in the Shrine of Resurrection. They were both still teens at the end of the game! :Kappa:
Although in Link's case, he must have been around 35 by the time I completed the game considering that it took me 400 hours to 100% it plus the DLC :LUL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Locoto Studios
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote