Collection SiteRip Pinup Zaush Collection [2018-01-23] [Zaush]

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017

Overview:
All of Zaush/Adam Wan's patreon content, includes video progress, HD artworks, Mystic Tantra complete edition (with additional bonuses), stream doodles, and more.​

Updated: 2018-01-23
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2000p
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

bad-influence-color.png borabora-full.jpg daddys-girl-couch.jpg family-friendly-final3.jpg football-champs-2-final.jpg kangal.jpg marle-peeb-final.jpg prisoner-fox-final.jpg reindeer-games.png rika-messy.jpg wolfpack.jpg Ya6Gcmp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing.

Is there a way to download everything as a whole and not pic by pic? I'm not used to these mega folders.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for sharing.

Is there a way to download everything as a whole and not pic by pic? I'm not used to these mega folders.
Right click on the folder (for example, the "Artwork" one) > download > download as .zip
With this you download the entire folder at once, without doing it for each and every pic. Or better, for all of the folders, just press on the top right the "download as .zip" and should download everything at once. The size is approximately 1.76GB

Reactions: Ezra

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Right click on the folder (for example, the "Artwork" one) > download > download as .zip
With this you download the entire folder at once, without doing it for each and every pic. Or better, for all of the folders, just press on the top right the "download as .zip" and should download everything at once. The size is approximately 1.76GB
I have done that multiple times myself, but every single time it makes mega take about 10 times longer to download than it does if it was one single file. Been curious why that happens that way. I can download a 500 mb file in around 1 to 2 minutes, where as downloading all the files individually after clicking save it all as a .zip will take me around 15 to 25 minutes, sometimes longer.

edit
Yep, 45 min download for 1.5 gb amount of files.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have done that multiple times myself, but every single time it makes mega take about 10 times longer to download than it does if it was one single file. Been curious why that happens that way. I can download a 500 mb file in around 1 to 2 minutes, where as downloading all the files individually after clicking save it all as a .zip will take me around 15 to 25 minutes, sometimes longer.

edit
That, I can't answer you since I've never had such problem and I always downloaded "in time" in a certain sense :FeelsBadMan:
Personally, for 1+ GB usually for me it takes 10/15 minutes with 830 kb/s speed. For things that are 3GB more or less takes me 40 minutes at the most.

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017

edit
Either use MegaSync or Megadownloader, both have fast download support.

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Click download as zip and do not select any of the images
Will do that, thanks for the reply!!

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
It was about 1.8GB, but there were not really that much pictures (about 200MB = thirty something pics).
Quality artwork + 1comix + renders of artwork repeated (already finished in different folder) + spacy movies on how artist drawn it (timelapse).

So one should download ONLY "Artworks" folder (download as .zip)

Reactions: Kinkie Pie