Collection SiteRip Pinup Zaush Collection [2018-01-23] [Zaush]

Aug 21, 2019
Ask and you shall receive :)

I spent a considerable amount of time making a collection. I have found no others that are as complete.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do note most source jpegs were shit-tier, I tried to replace a few newer q60 jpegs with older q97, anyway, jpegs are kept separate and you can tell it's not lossless but actually "JPEG bitstream reconstruction" which still saves ~20-60% in size without any loss. Other data is lossless and it's half from png size. At least 1 jpeg file was missing somehow probably since I filtered all "wip" filenames and such.

This should be a full collection aside from drawing stream recordings and some sketches that are clearly not valuable. Tell me if you find more data or files with better quality.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018

Do note most source jpegs were shit-tier, I tried to replace a few newer q60 jpegs with older q97, anyway, jpegs are kept separate and you can tell it's not lossless but actually "JPEG bitstream reconstruction" which still saves ~20-60% in size without any loss. Other data is lossless and it's half from png size. At least 1 jpeg file was missing somehow probably since I filtered all "wip" filenames and such.

This should be a full collection aside from drawing stream recordings and some sketches that are clearly not valuable. Tell me if you find more data or files with better quality.
how Im I supposed to watch this jxl things? there are no pictures at all

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
didnt know I had to download a program to watch this format, will pass on it then since I dont have any apple product
well it's not apple mostly, but yes, you probably have to download 3rd-party something since windows is like that (or update your software), otherwise, it's possible to decode it into original png/jpeg files with libjxl tool djxl (you can get prebuilt binaries here .

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
well it's not apple mostly, but yes, you probably have to download 3rd-party something since windows is like that (or update your software), otherwise, it's possible to decode it into original png/jpeg files with libjxl tool djxl (you can get prebuilt binaries here .
thanks for the info but thats too much work for a few pics