Others Completed Yukiya Onsen: The Waters of Fertility [Final] [Koguma Project]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

babibola

Sep 22, 2018
this ver cannot op all gallery using H ??
abd the ending screen is kinda missing the result of who the father is

Reactions: str8up

wafflah

May 14, 2017
I can't get the P to skip function to work nor the H to open gallery. Also when you press H in the title screen it puts you in the score screen and WIPES your gallery...

Maowe

May 7, 2020
What is the ntr like here, you're controlling the husbands using magic?
Which means it's still his body and his kid, seems only barely ntr really at that point.
It's swinging really, this misconception goes over some people's head due just from looking at it from such a one window mindset. Both(or in this case all three) couples just so happen to be sexual frustrated( the love is there though) and albeit being possessed in the heat of the moment they consent to it in the end.

Reactions: Abidin

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Whoever uploaded this patched the wrong version...

I was wondering why the CRC values were different from my own patched game and I found out the one uploaded here is version 1.00 while the my own version is on 1.02.

The patch is for the newest verison. There is additional content in the newer versions.

I uploaded my own patched copy here:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
here's my error
keep getting this error and nothing I do works
They recommend the installation of the following software:
----------------------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

----------------------------------------

Install all four and it should be enough.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Whoever uploaded this patched the wrong version...

I was wondering why the CRC values were different from my own patched game and I found out the one uploaded here is version 1.00 while the my own version is on 1.02.

The patch is for the newest verison. There is additional content in the newer versions.

I uploaded my own patched copy here:

This patch itself is the wrong one it's not the current version
NEVERMIND THAT! JUST WHY THE HELL CAN'T THEY FUCK THE HOSTESS?!

The current version allows that.

Here is the link to the developers Ci-EN page

Here is the post from the developer

Although it was an after-the-fact report, we fixed bugs and made additional updates.

We have corrected the data reference error, etc.
(Unfortunately, the runtime system has not found a solution on this side.)

As a request for addition
・Announcement of the results Display of whose seed was won
・Opening all positions of the hidden treasure hall with the trick Hkey I
should have implemented the above two things... If you find it, please report it.

As other requests, we have received
・Enlarged display (Hihokan)
・H, 3P, etc. with clothes on
・You can walk with your partner ・
H with the proprietress
・Have
you been hungry.

● Enlarged display
I considered it, but there is no command to enlarge the object in Akutuku, so I register the enlarged graphic again as an animation and switch the display as a different material... So far, this is the only method I can find. If you do all 72 types, it will take a lot of work... so please let me put it on hold for now. I would like to deal with it when I find a better way.

●We considered having sex with clothes on, 3P, etc.,
but since each of the 6 people can have sex with 3 people each, adding one would increase the man-hours, which is annoying. Please let me put it on hold this time.

●You can take your partner with
you. I've come up with some ideas, but let me put them on hold for now, sorry.

●H is being considered positively with the proprietress
. However, due to the number of man-hours, it seems that it will be a different specification from other people's H.
With the current specs, the game ends when everyone is put to sleep, but after the fade-out by putting everyone to sleep, the proprietress who has finished her work enters Matsunoyu (right). If Takashi is the only one who can't sleep and wakes up, then the number of Hs can't be increased by multiplication, so it's easy to add.

●Halabote Although
it was cut, there was an idea to paste a photo of the congratulatory character 10 months later on the final ranking screen. I am trying to revive it.

It's been fun to build up, and I've been neglecting my main business lately. I'm thinking of concentrating on my main business for a while, so the update may be delayed. I would appreciate it if you could wait patiently.

little bear

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes