• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Yu Crossing Animals [v1.3.2] [brendor]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
There are 5 scenes, one is repeatable. The gallery is accessed by entering your house left of city hall. Unfortunately the scenes are only a summary of the events and quickly flip through the CGs.

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
So I'm getting an error code stating LoadLibrary failed with error 87: the parameter is incorrect
Is there something else I needed to download?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
  • To find the drawings press E when near the trashcan at the bottom right corner of the map, and the green flower in the bottom right corner of the map.
  • You can find a tongue in one of the trashcans outside the mechanics house, you can combine it with the wiring and give it to the mechanic to unlock a new scene.
  • If you pull out the plug before orgasm there is a failed orgasm scene.
I've been trying to get the fail orgasm scene, but I'm not sure when to remove the plug, I been removing it after she said Gosh, I'm so close. Am I doing it right?

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I've been trying to get the fail orgasm scene, but I'm not sure when to remove the plug, I been removing it after she said Gosh, I'm so close. Am I doing it right?
Yeah, that is exactly what you are supposed to do. There is no picture though, just a few lines of text.

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
Is the new scene related to the pool? Because I swam around and nothing happened. The note says "offer shiny" but to whom?

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
Offer it to the pool itself
Doesn't seem to be an option. USE just gives me the opportunity to take the coin, GIVE returns the "there is nobody around" message. I tried giving to to all NPCs except the mayor who is locked out of interaction at this point.

EDIT: Ah, it was the chain, not the pouch of gold.
Then you wait a few days and go back when it tells you to.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes