Others - Abandoned - Yu Crossing Animals [v1.3.2] [brendor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastTimelord

This was really well-drawn and well-done. While the walk movement was a little slow, the game's style and story was generally worth it. Really fun time to play, just needs a few tweaks and more content!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Red-Cat

I love things that are unique. This game has great ambiance, and cool art with interesting colour schemes.
    I wish I were more expressive because I struggle to put what I like about this into words. It just has a quality about it, something few things do, that makes it good.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

songoffun

Felt really stretched out.

I really do like the art style they are going for. Looks very cute and beautiful. Only problem is the game feels so drawn out. I assume due to it being still developed but I just wish they got rid of some of that grinding. I know they call it "Grinding" In the description like its nothing.

But when you walk a 1 mile an hour, its tedious going back and forth between houses just to get some coins. I did find the buttplug made it slightly faster to walk but then you have to wait for the cumming text box after a few steps.

So I was equiping the buttplug, walking to house for coins, then unequiping, re-equiping and walking home. This just felt tedious and annoying. Something that took away from the nice art and style. If it had better walking speeds or even a skip dialogue button it would be so much better.

I assume however this is done mainly to keep the content feeling longer. Theres about five scenes currently with two drawings. Not bad for a tasting of a game and not overly hard to get, but those little annoyances made me want to stop playing. A game loses something when it feels like its just padding for time.

I'll give it a 3, simply because its still fairly new and most of these issues will probably be resolved at one point. But as it stands, some people might find it a bit long for whats in it.