Your first adult game

whatwhat

May 7, 2017
Princess Maker 2 apparently
If you don't count a text-based LSL knockoff in the early 90s

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
my first probably some flash games but i don't think that's count . My real first game i think would be rapeplay or another title from that same company 8 years ago ( 4 months after i had stable internet connection and personal laptop ) .

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
oh im to old to remember this lol... but i think it was the Larry Games on Amiga (and a lot other games i dont remember the names).
And my first realy good Adult Game i remeber on Pc, was Knights of Xentar....

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I think mine was one of Pussoy's games. Even though it was clumsy as fuck, I'd never played this level of erotica in a game before so it was pretty raunchy. From there I delved into Sharks Lagoon stuff and then onto LOP games which had a nice shine but the animations were fucking horrid haha.

Then when it came to RPGmaker games it was Lily of the Valley. Amazing game to topple every other adult game experience until it turned to utter shite.

juzotogo

Jul 26, 2017
Not the first, but the first to leave a lasting impression was Three Sisters Story. I was impressed by the length, the story how invested I got, among other things. I loved the ending, made me laugh.

I did see Leisure Suit Larry as a boy but never played it myself. (until much later)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Custers Revenge.

This was back in the 80's. I got it from one of my sisters friends but I was only 6 at the time and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Looking back at it now, i'm surprised it existed.
Some time in the 90s around the time of Pocahontas (Disney) someone pitched the idea to make a game -working title: poka a hot ass. I was onboard from the start, but some other people were against the idea due to the backlash that Custer's Revenge had received. I assured them this game would be nothing like that.... The native women would be very receptive to the British colonists. Ultimately the project was killed due to politics.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

One of those dating sims on newgrounds. Kinda similar with modern rpgm wegs, but better.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Robozou, Horny Afternoon. I don't exactly remember which one was my first but it was at that time, i was exposed to the world of adult gaming.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
oh im to old to remember this lol... but i think it was the Larry Games on Amiga (and a lot other games i dont remember the names).
And my first realy good Adult Game i remeber on Pc, was Knights of Xentar....
I forgot all about the Larry Games! I actually got, I think, the 3rd one at the flea market when I was really young and played it on the computer. I thought it was funny and showed it to Mom. She didn't think so. Long story short, I didn't get to finish it. lol

So I guess that was actually my first hentai game, although I would say the nudity is very lacking in LSL games and it's more about the comedy of Larry being a sad loser and sex is always just barely out of reach for him. 80's sex games were always more about teasing the player than actually delivering. x]

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
DiviDead. Still looking for a similar title that can match the story while still keeping at least a modicum of sex in the mix.

coquettishtir

Jul 28, 2017
Hmm, I think mine was technically LSL, although it was more of watching a friend play it at the time. I thought we were so cool then...

I'd say, my first real introduction and I guess start to actually playing more was 'Love Hina Sim Date RPG' or something on Newgrounds. Shitty flash sim but it was fun at the time.

Raudrad

Sep 8, 2017
My first adult game was one of the (lesson of passion) games
It was one of the best games, i felt happy, thrilled and excited!

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
godsake i do not remember the title of my first adult game but its more or less 20 years ago ... fuck i am getting old... it was a game where u had to manage a hospital and you could fuck the nurses, you have had to hire them first, and in there curriculm where the 3 sizes in it ... wow nostalgic... and tbh i stole this game from my fathers pc in the end 90 i was about 16 or so

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
When I played the first Larry, I was just 11 or 12. Still, it was not considered that much of an adult game where I come from. So I could easy play it in bright daylight right before eyes of my conservative father and feminist sister.

The first actual adult game I played was Wet: The Sexy Empire.

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
first game ever ( yes im old )

1 of my brothers had 1 of those old consoles.
wait 40 minutes for a game to load with a tapedeck....
ahh the glorious low resolution ,minimal bit and annoying sounds.. :D