Your first adult game

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My first one was a party game. Can't remember the name but basically an adult version of monopoly.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Sounds like Orgasm Girl - at least if it was on Newgrounds. I remember playing that game when I was in my early teens. Could be wrong, mind you.
I wouldnt be surprised if that was it and you guessed it because its the one and only lesbian touching game.. at least Ive never seen a 2nd one.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Negligee for steam. I had heard of visual novels(I thought they were called "dating sims" at the time) and I had seen anime based on them but I had never actually played them nor did I really know what they looked like or how they played. When I heard that steam would have allowed adult rated games on their platform I bought one to see what type of game inspired so many anime.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
The first proper adult vn i played was Acting Lessons. I haven't trusted a dev since then. I still play but i'm always waiting for something to happen.

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
The first ones I played were the kinda wack flash ones you'd play online.
The first "real" one was probably... I dunno, maybe Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude? It just happened to be on sale on steam and it looked funny enough that I could justify to myself buying it, before the days when I would get a bunch of adult games and spend hours and hours playing them.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Milfy City
My entry into the AVNs is because of the frustration and disappointment towards VN apps in google play, which are almost have zero visual sex and lot of sex talk is indirect, uses metaphors to explain sex scenes.

And there are no incest VNs apps in google play. But, I like mom/son incest and reading incest stories, especially in Lierotica site.

So, I searched in google, with name as "sex games", I got reddit reccomedations. Then I searched for mom son sex games, again reddit recommendations pages appeared. In that, some people suggested some games. But the Milfy City got " Milf" in that. It catches my eye and i installed it. That's it.

But, I won't ever regret my decision to play first game as Milfy City. Because, Linda is the best AVN mom for me. From my first game to this present day, I have played mom/son games, but Linda is still my top 1 mom. "Mom Chasing Son" concept is rarely used to this present day also. ICSTOR plans for Linda's Characterisation is way ahead of his time, especially in western AVN 3dcg industry.