Your first adult game

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Think mine was Dreams of Desire. My door lock was fucked and I didn't know, so I assumed it was locked. Younger sister came in and left as soon as she saw it. Never talked about it, thank god.

Reactions: TheToweringZiggurat

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Milfy City, about a week or two after the initial US COVID lockdown, which led me down the rabbit hole and allowed me to find this place.

ruziy

Feb 15, 2019
"Samantha Fox Strip Poker" and "Paradise Cafe" (but everyone know it as "Dammata") on ZX Spectrum in nineties.

These games have actually nudity? I always thought it was just implied stuff, I should go play them haha.
Early games (from EGA graphics age and VGA remake of first game) could show some boobies with nipples.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
back in 2005 it was 'strip samus aran', DNA^2, the og Hentai Sim Brothel, and 1000 barebones harem VN/CYOA's with shitty censored anime sluts.

SteelToRust

Dec 13, 2021
During October/November of 2021, while searching for something unrelated I found Love Season: Farmer's dream.
The first game I played and found so enjoyable I actually went off the grid for the next 2 months playing adult visual novels. Most of my friends were actually scared I died or something.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure cos I tried a few 4-5 years ago but I think it was Dual Family, at least one of the first. That didn't really work out.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Coming Out on Top. And it's funny that a perfect gay game was made by a woman. Amazing

Queen Rat

Jul 5, 2021
The Leisure Suit Larry games, I played the first one in 1988 I think. It was the year my dad bought our first PC (an Olivetti). He had this vague notion that it is the future, and we should get exposed to it! The only thing we ever did on it was play games - King's Quest, Tetris, etc.

More recently I ran into those Meet 'n Fuck flash games, which eventually led me to this website. My first VN was Follower, because the picture of the main LI just grabbed me. Still one of my favorite games, warts and all!

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Akabur's Princess Trainer, and honestly I still think it's the best game I ever played. Can't think of many stronger emotional reactions than seeing Jasmine coming home covered in cum after a long day at work.