Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AYWrl9T.png

Overview:
"Your Choice", is based on the story of a boy who after the death of his parents (often cliché!) is alone and begins to question his life. After this his cousin decides to invite to his house the time that he wants to be able to move away from the day to day that made him remember the death of his parents. I have sought to focus on it as a "sandbox" for the player to decide to do and will be limited by his relationship with his cousin (and his cat XD).​

Updated: 06/11/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.5.1
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Sex, Multiple routes, Male protagonist, Super Power

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks @Cthulhu_

Your Choice.png Your Choice 2.png Your Choice 3.png Your Choice 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
HAHA! It's just that the game's synopsis is a little confusing. The picture makes me think that the main character's cousin is a female, but the synopsis says it's a male cousin.

The next statements refer to his cousin as a male:
"After this his cousin decides to invite to his house"
"I have sought to focus on it as a "sandbox" for the player to decide to do and will be limited by his relationship with his cousin (and his cat XD)."

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
this is probably a stupid question but... how the hell do i leave the room???? i can only click on the bed, i move the mouse all over the screen spam click the handle and there is nothing. (might be cause i have a wider than normal screen, if so how do i stop it going fullscreen? )

Reactions: yourchoice1

killstrike25

Jun 3, 2017
this is probably a stupid question but... how the hell do i leave the room???? i can only click on the bed, i move the mouse all over the screen spam click the handle and there is nothing. (might be cause i have a wider than normal screen, if so how do i stop it going fullscreen? )
There should be navigation rooms on the top of your screen I think 4 or 5 different room Icons you can click

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Bugfiesta, but nice Art.
Please, can you tell me what bugs you've found? I will try to solve those bugs
Thanks!

nope, i see where they are supposed to go but there are no icons, sooo yay another game that punishes me for having a superior moniter :p
Sorry maid, i tried to put the game to 16:9 with black bars but in the last compilation some weird happens and now doest work.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes