Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Question: Are there other scenarios in Caliross that you would recommend I go deep into?
Maybe something really bad like debt, or... slavery?
I had to put my own play-through on hold so I didn't get far past the first chapter but I'd definitely recommend you try working at the farm~

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I had to put my own play-through on hold so I didn't get far past the first chapter but I'd definitely recommend you try working at the farm~
Hmmm okay... I will try working at the farm, right after I'm done enjoying hakkaku's new masterpiece.
Surely I won't end up all permanently changed after working at the farm, after all I can quit whenever I want~

• Red Heart
Reactions: xy90k

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Been following the thread for a while and low and behold due to timezone (also having ci-en) the game came out like a few mins ago
IT HAS BEEN 3 LONG YEARS WE ARE SO SO BACK YEAH WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK ♥ ♥ ♥

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Mmmhh Caliross can be a really hot game sometimes, I forget what made me drop it after ~10 hours but it might’ve had to do with its dependancy on the walkthrough.

The very few but juicy statuses/traits you can get, is all the hotter when they’re also permanent, and forces you to make horny choices that puts you in a worse spot.

I fondly remember how I instantly went for the Breast Lover trait, in fact its the very knowledge of that perma trait that got me to finally try Caliross a couple years ago. Reflects my real obsession with large mammaries quite well. <3

I should give it another try now and see what the Masochist trait is like, and this time not look so much at the walkthrough.

Going in blind to these types of open games the first time you play ‘em, might be the way to go.
Makes it all the more exciting when you, for instance, keep getting hypnotized into being milked every day, without knowing what perverted and permanent effects it might have on you. <3

Question: Are there other scenarios in Caliross that you would recommend I go deep into?
Maybe something really bad like debt, or... slavery?
But don’t tell me what happens to me if I go the length, let that be a surprise~
(I’ve already tried the exhibitionism and the wolf pack quests, they were just alright.)
Become the mayor of Golden Leaf (Noble Route), then when Eliza shows up, listen to her sales pitch to the end. I found this one to be one of the hotter routes.

Reactions: Philia

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
hachina game was disapointing to me. but so was the previous game by that developer.
I felt the same about Celesphonia until the CN Mod came out. I liked Celesphonia but felt like Ambrosia was better. Their third game was even more disappointing for me (it isn't a bad game to be sure but it just wasn't what I wanted).

someperson1423

Jan 28, 2018
hachina game was disapointing to me. but so was the previous game by that developer.
Same. It was fine, but I think the protag looks too young and the setting/theme wasn't my favorite (but I know some people are into that). It was also too easy and I went the entire playthrough on hard without really getting any statuses, but that was the same case for unmodded Mermaiden too. I wish Very Hard wasn't locked at the start and you could do it on the first run. Hopefully it gets some difficulty mods/reworks like the last game did.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Same. It was fine, but I think the protag looks too young and the setting/theme wasn't my favorite (but I know some people are into that). It was also too easy and I went the entire playthrough on hard without really getting any statuses, but that was the same case for unmodded Mermaiden too. I wish Very Hard wasn't locked at the start and you could do it on the first run. Hopefully it gets some difficulty mods/reworks like the last game did.
the main thing about mermaiden for me is that in the grand scheme of things, the different statuses don't really affect too much. they don't change dialogue, or how she acts too much, even some of the late game ones don't really seem to change too much, and there are no ways to get like, permanently changed or anything, except for in bad ends, which are fine, just there are so many games that limit the TFs to bad ends that I'm kinda getting bored of things like that, and them not being limited to bad ends, like in games like Runes of pandemonium, or Moncusrse, especially like the two I listed, cuz dialogue changes with your TF in those games. if anyone here knows of any other games like the two I listed, please tell me.

• Sad
Reactions: crap and bimboform

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
I felt the same about Celesphonia until the CN Mod came out. I liked Celesphonia but felt like Ambrosia was better. Their third game was even more disappointing for me (it isn't a bad game to be sure but it just wasn't what I wanted).
what did the CN Mod do?

someperson1423

Jan 28, 2018
the main thing about mermaiden for me is that in the grand scheme of things, the different statuses don't really affect too much. they don't change dialogue, or how she acts too much, even some of the late game ones don't really seem to change too much, and there are no ways to get like, permanently changed or anything, except for in bad ends, which are fine, just there are so many games that limit the TFs to bad ends that I'm kinda getting bored of things like that, and them not being limited to bad ends, like in games like Runes of pandemonium, or Moncusrse, especially like the two I listed, cuz dialogue changes with your TF in those games. if anyone here knows of any other games like the two I listed, please tell me.
I agree, it is very difficult to find games where anything that happens actually affects gameplay. I get that it is hard as a developer to make good games, let alone good games with variable art that reflects transformations/changes/corruption, *double* let alone ones which also have fun/balanced gameplay mechanics associated to statuses as well. However even so, it is frustrating to have all these games with these tags that essentially don't matter at all beyond some very minor flavor.

This and Mermaiden at least come closer. There are the bones there and the mod of Mermaiden definitely made progress towards having statuses forced on you and having at least *some* impact. But IDK if that it is less frustrating or more because they were *so close* but still fall short.

• Sad
Reactions: crap and druski789

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
all the nutrients went to her breast
or maybe the eyes shrunk down to give her chest a boost.
Also, all these talks about Hachina and Mermaiden, makes me remember that B-Ground's bad statuses are completely permanent the only way to get rid of it is the load an old save, even in the circle's other works, Hiromon you can spend gold to cure any status.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This is a new, unique game:

It's based around status effects mainly. You're trying to keep from cumming until the time runs out. The enemies will use various means to force an orgasm, increasing your sensitivity and hindering your ability to resist.