Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Ehehe I knew you'd like those two scenes! The one with the cats is by far my favourite in the entire game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I realized myself after recommending the game that the status effects are all pretty much the same which is a bummer but they definitely had me worried throughout the game about every potential loss!
I think if you're playing on one of the harder difficulties it would be pretty easy to eventually lock yourself in an unbeatable situation.

But yeah the story is definitely the main selling point of SHRIFT, bonding with all the different demons reminded me a bit of the social link system in Persona, you unlock cute/lewd scenes and gain various benefits like items or skill points!
The skill tree itself was pretty basic but definitely more than you'd see in most h-games nowadays.

By the way depending on which version you downloaded DLC 4 might not be translated, you'll have to scour the SHRIFT thread for the latest version like I had to do!

Oh that reminds me that one of the DLCs will have another scene that I'm sure you'll absolutely love! I won't spoil anything though~

I've also just realized that nobody has mentioned SiNiStar 2 yet! The game is a bit on the gorey side but the first one did have two interactive loss/capture events although they were pretty short and easy to get out of. The sequel seems to be more of the same although one of the bosses does afflict you with a breast expansion debuff (?) in the demo so I'll keep an eye on it to see how things develop!

Rignetta’s Adventure has also been getting updates despite being already released with a whole new area being added to the game if you weren't aware of it! I actually just wrote it off as another generic top down action h-game until I read this thread and realized it had a level drain system! It's a shame the game is so easy though, I basically have to LARP and fight everything with a pistol and knife to have any chance of getting my levels drained in the first place...

Speaking off, SHRIFT 2 actually has a level drain system as well! Basically you don't lose the game until you lose your last level! And a huge plus for me which I've just recently discovered is, that you can change between 3rd person and 1st person view during the h-scenes in that game! The 1st person view during combat was something I really enjoyed and having that be an option for EVERY scene is just such a huge plus to me, I can't believe I've overlooked that feature until now!
SHRIFT 2 and the new game from the Mission Mermaiden dev are the two games I'm looking forward to the most right now! Well along with more updates for the NoR BonedMod!
In the meantime I think I'll try that hard mod for Magical Girl Celesophonia, I finally managed to get the translated version to work!

• Love
Reactions: Philia

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I love this thread.

Also, I found the combat in SHRIFT to be frustrating (like you only had ONE specific way to beat a number of fights) but everything else was great overall. Shocking amount of depth to the whole thing and I'm definitely looking forward to playing the sequel eventually.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Have you tried the Mission Mermaiden mod?
Yeah, it's been mentioned before and I love it.
Makes the statuses have more impact, and feel more long-lasting, game more masochistic. <3

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
You said it.
Corruption is a pretty hot and diverse fetish, but if all it does in games is to unlock progressively naughty outfits and H-scenes, instead I might just go look at the many corruption-themed hentai and smut stories out there.
Nothing wrong with those of course, but I'd much rather see what redghost14 mentioned in this thread.
I guess in my original post I didn't put enough emphasis on game mechanics, getting inhibited or handicapped in a sexy but also gameplay-oriented way. And, getting to continue majority of the game in a progressively weakened, yet sexy state.

To sum up, these are the best examples I have that exhibit these traits:
1) Odyssey of Gianna: Your playable characters are visibly changed and their skills change with the 50+ ways of being TFd, constantly switching up whether you use them as leveled down party members or as literal tools/objects/decorations/resource.
Although it could use WAY more meaningful interactions and hibitations between the 10 characters and their surroundings, it's already a pretty huge game with its creator actively expanding on it still, and one that is completely free to mod and improve upon with its community.

2) Dungeon Depths: All stats and appearance change with every small TF in a uniquely dynamic and free way, and it's fully possible to lose your sight, lose your ability to act/move, even be hypnotized and forcefully have your character moved in any direction your captor wills.

3) LonaRPG, Lisette's Maid, Wings of Roldea: If you're defeated and captured by mobs, you're bound and physically forced to sneak/struggle your way out of some lair/prison/dungeon before continuing the main game, but in a severely weakened state. Often you'll have all your equipment and clothing removed, sometimes chains literally prevents you from picking them back up, and collars/tattoos prevent you from entering certain districts because those are much too civilized and clean for a dirty slave like you to be in.

4) Mission Mermaiden (McSwagger mod!), nullfullido games, Above a Damage Tile games, B-Ground Unchained: The statuses you're inflicted with in these games, are so damn well integrated with how your controlled character moves, attacks, and struggles against binds/hypnosis/lust. Naughty experiences slowly accumulate until you get one trait after the other, that all create semi-permanent weaknesses that actually impact gameplay, instead of just being name titles or ways to unlock lazy CG sets.
Only thing they're lacking are more of these statuses, and forced items/equipment that de-levels or gruntifies you.

5) Skycorp's "The Underworld": Handful of items that change the way you speak, act, move, and change your body that can both be forced/hypnotized upon you and in some cases extremely permanent. All of the 6-ish chapters you go through, more or less forces you to play in a severely de-humanized and sexualized form (like boobslug, milking cow or 3-headed hydra!). The gameplay embraces these situations fully by f.ex. having you drool slime wherever you go, taking control of your character to cater your drug addiction or mission as a pack-beast, making you pick up more cursed items, etc. etc.
Its content is unfortunatly small, slow to update, and requires a monthly 10$ to even access, but what little already there needs a recommendation in this thread. Exciting little game.

6) Lost in Laminate: Text-based CYOA, but top quality. Start out as a regular woman on a planet where even the most successful women are treated as complete inferiors to men. There are a multitude of routes to climb up, but mostly down the hierachy of slavery, effectively deciding just how much player agency you get. Pretty early on there are several ways you can lose your ability to speak/walk/act normally, be treated much differently from how you started out, and even have the entire rest of your playthrough taken over by whoever gets to be your master/mistress. Even if technically not all that gameplay-oriented, it goes beyond most text games in terms of immersive and gradual submissiveness. More text-based recommendations like this are welcome.

7) Some other games
I've yet to try or yet to write about, out of the ones you guys have submitted so far. They're all good recommendations, just not all that suited for this thread. My bad for being vague thus far, but please do keep your eyes out looking for games adjacent to the above! ^_^ <3
Well sorry about that then. By the way, what's nullfullido games? I looked up the name but didn't even find anything on google.

Also might be more in line with the thread then. It's "Idle Ero Trap Dungeon" from a quick google translation, and from what I can tell it's about going through idle dungeons while picking up status effects. I think it has somewhere around 90 of them, but can't be sure. It's missing a translation right now unfortunately though.

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
Well sorry about that then. By the way, what's nullfullido games? I looked up the name but didn't even find anything on google.

Also might be more in line with the thread then. It's "Idle Ero Trap Dungeon" from a quick google translation, and from what I can tell it's about going through idle dungeons while picking up status effects. I think it has somewhere around 90 of them, but can't be sure. It's missing a translation right now unfortunately though.
This post reminded me of game.

I will also this game here. Haven't played it yet, but from the description it may be interesting.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
This post reminded me of game.
Cute and exciting CYOA with game-altering status effects, I think I quite like this!
The ailments don't weaken you all that much, or seem to lead to any "playable bad-end", but certainly has a well thought out corruption system that leads you down different pants, and aquiring more ailments does seem to make you reach one of many bad ends quicker.
Not sure if I can qualify TS Ero Trap Dungeon as a good example of this thread, butttt personally I really like ero trap dungeons like this. :> It is pretty well written without being too in-depth and complex.
I will also this game here. Haven't played it yet, but from the description it may be interesting.
Please do share your thoughts about this whenever you've played it. Looks to have playable transformations of the humiliating/deleveling kind, but art is very crude (and H-scenes lackluster from what I read), aaaand it costs ~35$..

Wonder if anyone has pirated a copy of this that they could share with us? I couldn't find it anywhere outside Steam.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
By nullfullido or nulful I refer to the name of a certain , who's responsible for two of my prime examples on gameplay-altering bad statuses, with their two games and the recent Touka's Shirikodama !
That sure is a lot of status effects! However I'd highly prefer it to be translated before I try it, since it's seemingly so text-based.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
So after a bit of digging, I found the mod being discussed on

As for the actual installation, looks like this was a mod made by a chinese person, and as such needs the chinese version of the game to work. As of right now, they're working on ULMF to translate it.

EDIT: Does anyone know where to get a chinese version of the game for this mod? It seems to be needed, though you might be able to use a japanese copy as well? Gonna try it at least.

Here is a quick MTLd changelog someone did:

1. QTE completely redone
2. H enemy AI completely redone (the original also only tentacles and combatants)
3. The introduction of negative blood, negative blue, false blood, false blue, erosion of blue, erosion of TP mechanism
4. battle can be lifted transformations, the top and end of the battle to negative blue degree of lifting
5. New differential: eye patch 2 models, collar 4 models, mouth ball, obscene pattern 2 models, nipple ring 2 models, tide blow, scar, graffiti, full body erosion pattern, stockings 1 model, inside 3 models, erosion of the sky clothes, a black face, ears 2 models, gel coat, tanning black skin, condoms, tentacle clothes, conditioning clothes, cow clothes, breast milking device, art room gloves
6. defeat end of the new differential display, new "desperate defeat end" settings: Yaros will not rescue, defeat confiscated all belongings.
7. Misson task is no longer the initiative to pick up the automatic brush, and additional growth in dominance. After passing the level to free pick up
8. must take the tram to and from the southwest area of the city
9. High difficulty gold, double drop rate are linearly increased
10. Installed hypnotic forced masturbation, hypnotic obedience, internal pleasure, cum jar, masochistic properties, penis waiter, boundless top, orgasm ban, strong and weak top, tentacle of captivity, the effect of the anchor girl
11. Adjustment of club imprisonment and tram demented interaction events
12. Labyrinth players have vision system
13. Enemy jump pinch system
14. Enemy location random refresh mechanism, enemy location memory system, high dominance large map enemy number increased. Random location of traps
15. Change hair color function
16. Sexual addiction and estrus management gameplay try, Devil's blood effect redo
17. New menstrual cycle
18. Spell suit on the lock play
19. New combat enemy support mechanism
20. optimization class.
I also tried the chinese mod for Magical Girl Celesphonia, and it seems pretty deep when it comes to corruptive traits and how they integrate with gameplay.
If anyone else here wants the mod and TL to fully work with the CN edition, do what I did:
1) Get a copy of the CN version from this f95z user,
2) install the mod you find , and
3) get the eng TL patch with its instructions from .

What it's got is an exciting struggling system and captive mode that vary in length/difficulty, cute and corruptible heroine that can aquire lots of naughty equipment and marks... But I have no idea how far those clothes, binds and statuses actually go to alter your gameplay.
No playable bad ends as far as I can see, more like a slow corruptive buildup that eventually just leads to the city being taken over and the game ending prematurely.
But with its complex leveling and skill-based systems, this seems like quite the deep game filled with immersion that I'm just not really sure if I have the time for.
A seemingly exquisite female protag sex training experience, might pick it back up at a later date. Then again I'm not sure whether this corruption experience is what I'm truly looking for in this thread.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Sorry, 2) Dungeon Depths and 5) Skycorp's "The Underworld" were not found on F95. What are their correct names?

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Sorry, 2) Dungeon Depths and 5) Skycorp's "The Underworld" were not found on F95. What are their correct names?
They're actually both found on !
I have now embedded these games in my TL;DR post with their respective links:

Feb 23, 2018
I also tried the chinese mod for Magical Girl Celesphonia, and it seems pretty deep when it comes to corruptive traits and how they integrate with gameplay.
If anyone else here wants the mod and TL to fully work with the CN edition, do what I did:
1) Get a copy of the CN version from this f95z user,
2) install the mod you find , and
3) get the eng TL patch with its instructions from .

What it's got is an exciting struggling system and captive mode that vary in length/difficulty, cute and corruptible heroine that can aquire lots of naughty equipment and marks... But I have no idea how far those clothes, binds and statuses actually go to alter your gameplay.
No playable bad ends as far as I can see, more like a slow corruptive buildup that eventually just leads to the city being taken over and the game ending prematurely.
But with its complex leveling and skill-based systems, this seems like quite the deep game filled with immersion that I'm just not really sure if I have the time for.
A seemingly exquisite female protag sex training experience, might pick it back up at a later date. Then again I'm not sure whether this corruption experience is what I'm truly looking for in this thread.
can you link the game with all those already combined?

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
By nullfullido or nulful I refer to the name of a certain , who's responsible for two of my prime examples on gameplay-altering bad statuses, with their two games and the recent Touka's Shirikodama !

That sure is a lot of status effects! However I'd highly prefer it to be translated before I try it, since it's seemingly so text-based.
Sadly the game has been without translation for roughly a year now. I'm considering trying my hand at it, but there are a few roadblocks I have found so far. Firstly, I'd have to figure out how to edit the XML file that holds a lot of the japanese words. Then I'd also need an offline translator if possible. I've tried Sugoi, but the translation server in that keeps crashing for me. If any of you have any tips here please let me know. During the meanwhile I am going to look into it a bit more.

Also thank you for the heads up on the game Philia.

Reactions: Batface and Philia

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Also I think fits here? From the description is does have a lot of erostes and degeneration.

Reactions: Batface