VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

Apr 22, 2024
Ah, sadly that isn't going to be easy. It's likely in one of the SharedAsset files, commonly 0 or 1 as creators are pretty lazy. :p However, these files aren't exactly easy to surgically extract things from. If you delete the entire file with the animation in, it could remove items unrelated to the animation and trigger a crash (or at least cause missing textures). It might also cause a crash if the file isn't present as the code will be unable to read it properly. Of course, the higher numbered sharedasset file could contain the animation too given it's a new addition. I'm not saying it's impossible, most of what I just said is kind of a theory given I'm no Unity coder, just that it might be difficult to extract the animation to bypass it.

But, again, it'll likely be the SharedAsset files found in the YourBoyfriend_Data folder. NOT the .RESS files, the .ASSET files (the extension is important). I'm no coder, but I hope you have success in finding a way to bypass the animation. ^^
Thank you! I want to find a way to properly thank you later, so I'll think of something.

Reactions: dudelookingforstuff
Apr 22, 2024
Ah, sadly that isn't going to be easy. It's likely in one of the SharedAsset files, commonly 0 or 1 as creators are pretty lazy. :p However, these files aren't exactly easy to surgically extract things from. If you delete the entire file with the animation in, it could remove items unrelated to the animation and trigger a crash (or at least cause missing textures). It might also cause a crash if the file isn't present as the code will be unable to read it properly. Of course, the higher numbered sharedasset file could contain the animation too given it's a new addition. I'm not saying it's impossible, most of what I just said is kind of a theory given I'm no Unity coder, just that it might be difficult to extract the animation to bypass it.

But, again, it'll likely be the SharedAsset files found in the YourBoyfriend_Data folder. NOT the .RESS files, the .ASSET files (the extension is important). I'm no coder, but I hope you have success in finding a way to bypass the animation. ^^
I found it! It was in 'sharedassets3.assets'. 'sharedassets8.assets' worked first, but the background and cgs wouldn't show. To thank you, I learned a bit of code to make a short game, basically thanking you. Here is the link to it:

Jan 3, 2020
I found it! It was in 'sharedassets3.assets'. 'sharedassets8.assets' worked first, but the background and cgs wouldn't show. To thank you, I learned a bit of code to make a short game, basically thanking you. Here is the link to it:
I'm glad to have been of assistance. ^^ And thanks for the thank you. :p It's pretty neat!

Apr 22, 2024
I'm glad to have been of assistance. ^^ And thanks for the thank you. :p It's pretty neat!
I actually couldn't find a visual novel maker that worked on android until now, so I will definitely be making more games in the future. You really did make a lot of people happy though, and you should feel good about that.

Jan 3, 2020
I actually couldn't find a visual novel maker that worked on android until now, so I will definitely be making more games in the future. You really did make a lot of people happy though, and you should feel good about that.
Well, I hope that turns out great for you. If you managed to make that as quick as you did, then you're sure to do great. ^^ And I'm just doing what anyone on this forum would do, and I didn't do it alone. We're all in this pirate ship together! :)

Apr 22, 2024
Well, I hope that turns out great for you. If you managed to make that as quick as you did, then you're sure to do great. ^^ And I'm just doing what anyone on this forum would do, and I didn't do it alone. We're all in this pirate ship together! :)
Thank you! I'll certainly try my best. I see what you did, there. :D Tell your friend that I said thank you, too. ^-^

Reactions: dudelookingforstuff

nerdemojiface

Jul 20, 2023
lol this is the cutest thank you i've seen

Reactions: mrsitalyvargas
Apr 22, 2024
In the bathroom scene, after you tell YB to stop being handsy, he leaves and you go to his room to find him sleeping. The game only shows the bedroom after that, and you can't continue. The game doesn't freeze, it's like an unfinished scene. Is the game supposed to continue after that?

nerdemojiface

Jul 20, 2023
In the bathroom scene, after you tell YB to stop being handsy, he leaves and you go to his room to find him sleeping. The game only shows the bedroom after that, and you can't continue. The game doesn't freeze, it's like an unfinished scene. Is the game supposed to continue after that?
assume that day 4 is not finished and has incomplete scenes, so that's totally normal yea

Reactions: mrsitalyvargas