4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dr4g0on3r

May 24, 2023
After puting in the translation patch the game doesnt start anymore.
Anybody know why ?

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
After puting in the translation patch the game doesnt start anymore.
Anybody know why ?
Because there're too separate links, the first links are v0.924 with dev translation and lil bit more content and the second - v0.921 already patched with fan tl. You should download v0.924 or v0.921. The patch wouldn't work on v0.924.
Fan TL is more accurate than devs tl though.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
i cant get the language mod to work.
game screen just remains black when starting.
the changelog says he added eng support in 0.923. is that actually true?

Last edited:

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
i cant get the language mod to work.
game screen just remains black when starting.
the changelog says he added eng support in 0.923. is that actually true?
Yep, in the latest version you just need to switch the language setting in the bottom right in the main menu from JP to EN. The TL patch won't work.

The devs clearly just ran their JP through MTL and called it a day so it's quite rough.

I'll finish updating my TL to v0.924 soon.

Reactions: Mistervd and uterus

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Yep, in the latest version you just need to switch the language setting in the bottom right in the main menu from JP to EN. The TL patch won't work.

The devs clearly just ran their JP through MTL and called it a day so it's quite rough.

Just ping me, bud. So I'll update a thread.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018

thx

Sep 4, 2017
I've only been able to get the 2nd ending, how do I get the first one?

nvm, its just choosing the other text option, I was thinking way too much about it

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
the ver0.93 already have inglish translation by the owner same ver 0.94 anyone can share it?

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
Just ping me, bud. So I'll update a thread.
Thanks!

Here's the new TL for v0.924

No new lines in the story (they actually accidentally cut one or two out which I restored).

In Free Mode, there's a button in the top left of the toggle buttons group that I couldn't find a method to load a translation for -- it just toggles whether the Mom's watching TV or not. Seems like they forgot to hook it up to the .cs which handles the text for different languages. AutoTranslator would catch it, but seems dumb to install that plugin for one button.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes