4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
The game looks good but it is very short and does not give anything special
It is short, but I don't agree about it not giving anything special. I don't know of another game quite like this, at least outside of their games. 'Game' is a generous term for how short it is, but still the experience is very intimate. Is there other games like this, that maybe I missed?

edit: grammar

Last edited:

j.blac7

Sep 26, 2017
It is short, but I don't agree about it not giving anything special. I don't know of another game quite like this, at least outside of their games. 'Game' is a generous term for how short it is, but still the experience is very intimate. Is other games like this, that maybe I missed?
Agreed 100%.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
It is short, but I don't agree about it not giving anything special. I don't know of another game quite like this, at least outside of their games. 'Game' is a generous term for how short it is, but still the experience is very intimate. Is there other games like this, that maybe I missed?

edit: grammar
there was a very similar game about a girl in an office. There he sits/stands with his ass facing us in exactly the same way

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
This game is obviously to hard for me to understand :confused:

I can completely disrobe the girl, play with the upper and lower and achieve insertion, but she just stays there, apart from that nothing else can be gained? I attempted to lower the girl but that goes nowhere so probably missed something I am guessing

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Naughty. :D Idk whether it's mentioned or not but if you right click to the areas, hands automatically do the groping business.

PS: Second ending, moldy tattered blanket ghosts girls and stuff. Getting mild "death mark" vibes lol. This game is short but good.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes