Lednacek

May 26, 2017
You meant there are a ton of sissification games that got started and then abandoned early early on with little content right?
Cant say, I am not a fan of sissification games, so i dont play them. There is a great deal of abandonment in all games. I do not know if sissi games have higher rate.

Reactions: Lampshade15

Interworlddev

Game Developer
May 17, 2022
I liked this game,and I'm glad someone continues to play it as a fan,I still have to appreciate this origin

WolfosJR

Mar 5, 2023
Hello.

It was difficult to play the original Young Marcus by serialaries after playing Young Marcus - Expanded by randiel but I felt some kind of nostalgia, remembering when I first started playing it.

The game is really interesting. The mechanisms are similar so I wasn't lost. It was also refreshing to see another set of images.

I prefer the relationship with Jerry and his ending since I feel better their feelings like this than between a master and his slave.
The relationship with Jack is more rough and it's more difficult to make it grow. The "Drink with Jack" was cute though.
It's still amusing to do whatever I like with my character everytime I start a new game.
The farm feels limited since there's only the actions with Ralf.
The bacony scene with Ron is still there.
The sexy relationship with brother is limited : a scene while playing PS4. I haven't been able to make the morning scene happens. The "train with your brother" isn't done yet.

It's difficult to meet Christian (and unlock the broken WC or go with him) and Danny at the beach (with nothing happening).
I finaly stumbled on the raper at the beach's cabin.
You wave your neighbour through the bay window and nothing more.

The work environment is repetitive. There's supposed to be a reputation at work like at school but it never increases.

BF for the night was amusing to discover.

It's annoying that you can't sleep after 0:00.

I won't talk about the sexy relationship with the parents since the corruption system isn't working (cf files) and I don't know what's supposed to happen with or without it. I've only seen father in shower and helping father at night.

Another error with a bestiality masturbation image (cf files).

We can be scolded on saturday (cf files) but not always.
The psy can disappear after some time and you're going directly to the mindless cumdump ending even if you want to stop it.

To conclude, it's a good game with various content for gay and a little for bi.

PS: I've seen an image for the birthday and another with the graduation ceremony in the folder. Does that mean it's supposed to happen?
how the hell do you get any of the ganbang scenes in the cabin (which can be seen in the pics folder as cabinGangbang(number)) and the cabinRape scenes?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I didn't get anything other than the peeping tom or the camera man previously. So I tried my last save and triggered :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All you have to do is use the cabin to change clothes. For info, my stats are :

Good continuation.

Sniperion

May 5, 2023
hi ive been trying to download and play but cant seem to get it to work, is there a step im missing or something?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
hi ive been trying to download and play but cant seem to get it to work, is there a step im missing or something?
Need more information to help.
Have you managed to download it? If not try one of the other links.
Have you unzipped it? If not then do so.
Are you playing on mobile? Then you need joiplay.

• Haha
Reactions: BobCarter

Sniperion

May 5, 2023
Need more information to help.
Have you managed to download it? If not try one of the other links.
Have you unzipped it? If not then do so.
Are you playing on mobile? Then you need joiplay.
hi i feel like a complete fool i didnt realize it neded unzipping. but i still feel like ive somhow messed it up, or am i supposed to not be able to train with the brother?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Reactions: Sniperion

Damnii

Apr 28, 2024
View attachment 509684

Overview:
This is a full-on remake of Mariamod's "Young Maria". Maria is now Marcus and everything's gay! Marcus just moved into a new town with his family. Will his innocent mind be corrupted by this lustful city? Will he corrupt the people around him? That's up to you! Young Marcus is a Sandbox game with no real story line. You are free to wander around the town and fuck (or get fucked by) pretty much anyone. There is already a lot of content and it will only increase in the future.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-15
Release Date: 2020-07-15
Developer: Serialaries -
Censored: No
Version: 6.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Additional story Mod

View attachment 509681 View attachment 509683
How do I open a gym?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes