Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It was difficult to play the original Young Marcus by serialaries after playing Young Marcus - Expanded by randiel but I felt some kind of nostalgia, remembering when I first started playing it.

The game is really interesting. The mechanisms are similar so I wasn't lost. It was also refreshing to see another set of images.

I prefer the relationship with Jerry and his ending since I feel better their feelings like this than between a master and his slave.
The relationship with Jack is more rough and it's more difficult to make it grow. The "Drink with Jack" was cute though.
It's still amusing to do whatever I like with my character everytime I start a new game.
The farm feels limited since there's only the actions with Ralf.
The bacony scene with Ron is still there.
The sexy relationship with brother is limited : a scene while playing PS4. I haven't been able to make the morning scene happens. The "train with your brother" isn't done yet.

It's difficult to meet Christian (and unlock the broken WC or go with him) and Danny at the beach (with nothing happening).
I finaly stumbled on the raper at the beach's cabin.
You wave your neighbour through the bay window and nothing more.

The work environment is repetitive. There's supposed to be a reputation at work like at school but it never increases.

BF for the night was amusing to discover.

It's annoying that you can't sleep after 0:00.

I won't talk about the sexy relationship with the parents since the corruption system isn't working (cf files) and I don't know what's supposed to happen with or without it. I've only seen father in shower and helping father at night.

Another error with a bestiality masturbation image (cf files).

We can be scolded on saturday (cf files) but not always.
The psy can disappear after some time and you're going directly to the mindless cumdump ending even if you want to stop it.

To conclude, it's a good game with various content for gay and a little for bi.

PS: I've seen an image for the birthday and another with the graduation ceremony in the folder. Does that mean it's supposed to happen?

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
If i'm correct Marius should mean "officiating priest", for example Gaius Marius (the one I mentioned earlier) should mean "a joyful officiating priest", or by extension, "the one who enjoy to serve Gods" since Gaius means basically "joyful" or "cheerful"
Marius is believed to be derived from the root terms of either mas (male) or mar[is] (sea). Unless you look to the genitive form and not the prefix - the genitive form means basically male (and due to Roman bias, it also carries connotations of virility, bravery, and nobility). In the Christian Era, it became the general male form of Maria, but Maria was also used for men. This is due to the way Latin/ Roman clans worked. Gaius Marius held that name because he was part of the plebian gens (clan/family name).

Latin worked like this: praenomina or given name, nomen or clan name, and cognomen or nickname turned into hereditary immediate family name. The cognomen is a patryonic, meaning a name retained from a male ancestor. Robinson, Johnson, etc are modern examples and in Iceland, patrynomics are still used. For instance Björk, the artist, is named Björk Guðmundsdóttir, daughter of Guðmundurr Gunnarsson.

Gen Maria, however, was plebian and so cognomen never really got utilized. The only officially recognized is Capito, because it was minted and even that name was clumsy with use, Gaius Marius Gaius Filius Capito. His name includes a praenomina, nomen, and then his fathers praenomina and the word for son (so literally Gaius Marius son of Gaius) and then Capito.

Anyway. Markus was actually a praenomina (there's only a handful, approx. 35 for men), so there were a bunch of Markus Mariuses. (And of course women were only known by family names so Gaius Marius, referred to here before, had a wife named Julia... because she came from gens Julia. She was the sister of [Gaius] Julius Ceasar). Eventually praenomina which were mostly used by family anyway got dropped and in records are normally abbreviated.

Got off topic. So since Markus is a praenomina and Marius is the masculine nomen of gens Maria, Marius is the traditional masculine form of Maria. But language only means what we want it to so use Mark, Mario, Markus, hell use Julius.

Who knew I'd get to use my Mediterranean history major here? Anerion, you sound fun to chat with. Linguistics was a minor study of mine and has always been a passion, that coupled with the Roman knowledge, seems fun.

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Marius is believed to be derived from the root terms of either mas (male) or mar[is] (sea). Unless you look to the genitive form and not the prefix - the genitive form means basically male (and due to Roman bias, it also carries connotations of virility, bravery, and nobility). In the Christian Era, it became the general male form of Maria, but Maria was also used for men. This is due to the way Latin/ Roman clans worked. Gaius Marius held that name because he was part of the plebian gens (clan/family name).

Latin worked like this: praenomina or given name, nomen or clan name, and cognomen or nickname turned into hereditary immediate family name. The cognomen is a patryonic, meaning a name retained from a male ancestor. Robinson, Johnson, etc are modern examples and in Iceland, patrynomics are still used. For instance Björk, the artist, is named Björk Guðmundsdóttir, daughter of Guðmundurr Gunnarsson.

Gen Maria, however, was plebian and so cognomen never really got utilized. The only officially recognized is Capito, because it was minted and even that name was clumsy with use, Gaius Marius Gaius Filius Capito. His name includes a praenomina, nomen, and then his fathers praenomina and the word for son (so literally Gaius Marius son of Gaius) and then Capito.

Anyway. Markus was actually a praenomina (there's only a handful, approx. 35 for men), so there were a bunch of Markus Mariuses. (And of course women were only known by family names so Gaius Marius, referred to here before, had a wife named Julia... because she came from gens Julia. She was the sister of [Gaius] Julius Ceasar). Eventually praenomina which were mostly used by family anyway got dropped and in records are normally abbreviated.

Got off topic. So since Markus is a praenomina and Marius is the masculine nomen of gens Maria, Marius is the traditional masculine form of Maria. But language only means what we want it to so use Mark, Mario, Markus, hell use Julius.

Who knew I'd get to use my Mediterranean history major here? Anerion, you sound fun to chat with. Linguistics was a minor study of mine and has always been a passion, that coupled with the Roman knowledge, seems fun.
Well, THAT was a hell of explanation. It's always fun when things we have studied are useful in a conversation, even if in odd and strange places like this. I'm not a linguist, neither I know latin, sadly in my studies latin was not a subject, too bad since I really like it. Perhaps is some sort of cultural heritage, who knows. Anyhow, Markus is a better choice for me, Marius has a strange sound, Makus is so english, more american truth to be told, than Marius. Marius is VERY latin.

I really like the part of the cognomen by the way, it's very danish, or swedish, still from Northern Europe. But it's also a feature of ancient Persia. The Sassanid dynasty (224-651 A.D.) is the perfect example, because the cognomen in this case derives from the founder Sasan. Also for all the greatest arabian empires the topic is still valid: Abbassid, Fatimid to quote the two greates houses able to get the title of Caliph, Sunny and Shiite respectively. The fact is that north european cultures, norse ones for instance, didn't had the concept of cognomen, because the name was the main part of their heritage, so the son-of and the daughter-of was very used. In southern Europe, where nobilty was a concept strictly related to blood and territory, the most used cognomer were taken from the land of landowners: the german "von", the french and the spanish "de", the italian "da" and the dutch "van". To quote real houses: Von Habsburg and Von Hohenzollern for Austria and Germany, de Bourbon for Spain and French, van Oranje for Low countries.
I'm not a linguist, but I love history, and names are a constant in history, so I know a thing or two. Arielagree, if you like just send me a private message, I'd be delighted to talk with you.

Naddox

May 24, 2018
I would recommend you to play Young Marcus - Expanded instead.
This game is considered finish, meaning any bugs and issues most likely will not be updated.
Young Marcus - Expanded is basically this current game with new stuff everywhere
I actually mistakingly post here. This was intended for Young Maria.

Aug 15, 2019
hi guys. cool game, very hot.... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i need some guide about all aspects in game.
also there chastity in game? if yes how it get? (i want to do main hero dog slave with chastity)

AlphaGayBro

May 14, 2022
I would think the game would be really cool if you would animate it and then someone would actually release it as a video game.

I also think it would be better if you could choose at the beginning of the story whether the mc (main character) is dom or sub. I would also think it would be better if you could not only help father but also your brother. which would also be cool if you could be caught taking a shower during the scenes where the family is taking a shower. it would also be good if you could still go to school at 19. what you could also add is that you could also make friends with your brother's friends in order to: 1. get along better with your brother, 2. get group sex or gang bangs and 3. also have more endings with the friends of the to get brother. apart from that, an end with the brother would also be cool, or an end with the father, or even an end where the whole family has sex. and a nudist beach would be awesome, preferably a "gay" nudist beach (meaning: a nudist beach for men, whether gay, bi, straight or similar).

Does anyone have an up to date link for the discord server? you can definitely make better suggestions for improvement.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I would think the game would be really cool if you would animate it and then someone would actually release it as a video game.

I also think it would be better if you could choose at the beginning of the story whether the mc (main character) is dom or sub. I would also think it would be better if you could not only help father but also your brother. which would also be cool if you could be caught taking a shower during the scenes where the family is taking a shower. it would also be good if you could still go to school at 19. what you could also add is that you could also make friends with your brother's friends in order to: 1. get along better with your brother, 2. get group sex or gang bangs and 3. also have more endings with the friends of the to get brother. apart from that, an end with the brother would also be cool, or an end with the father, or even an end where the whole family has sex. and a nudist beach would be awesome, preferably a "gay" nudist beach (meaning: a nudist beach for men, whether gay, bi, straight or similar).

Does anyone have an up to date link for the discord server? you can definitely make better suggestions for improvement.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/young-marcus-expanded-v0-10-randiel.70215/

Manic_Mike

Sep 4, 2021
Anal Sex: ooo baby #1 on my watch list~
Bestiality: aw hell yea..
Corruption: I'm getting the lotion
Gay:...dammit...
Incest too??

Sighhhh..:(
There exists Young Maria, the Demake of This, It is straight content and also has most of the stuff, except gay and incest (I'm not sure about incest but def straight)

momopozo

Feb 11, 2022
The HELP menu says that I can change the "Bestiality, Incest and Energy settings", but there is nothing like that in the settings. There is only the setting of the type of energy and intoxication in numbers or scale. What do I do, where are all the other settings?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes