2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Thank you! By the way how long does the trial version last?
Forever. It just starts showing an "expired, buy now" nag screen whenever you start it past a month or so, but the nag screen can just be closed without issue, and used like normal. It's actually been like that since some 1996, when it first came out... crazy to think they've just kept it like that for so long.

Reactions: phoenix31

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
hey everyone, just updated the mega, gofile, and pixeldrain links with the small bug that happened in the public bathroom. thanks for being patient.
i just downloaded from pixeldrain again and urinal is still broken and there doesnt seem to be a way to progress from tanned elf to dark elf
-edit
also mega link is down, are you sure youve updated the links ?

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
i just downloaded from pixeldrain again and urinal is still broken and there doesnt seem to be a way to progress from tanned elf to dark elf
-edit
also mega link is down, are you sure youve updated the links ?
that's odd. i spent an hour uploading them. let me check again.

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
the elf can piss now but i see absolutely no way of turning her into a dark elf

progression seems to stop at tan elf
each time you go from light -> tan -> dark, the events get updated (bar, church, prostitution, etc.) check each one after progressing.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Fully Corrupted save!
You cant just share the save file. RPGM requires your version of global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave also. This one might also require acheivements.rpgsave as well. Most people just zip up and share the entire Save folder and then tell everyone which save location is the "Full Save".

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
Windows settings-> time and language-> language-> administrative language settings-> administrative-> language for non-unicode programs.

Pretty much has been necessary for maximum compatibility for years in various forms.

Edit: There is a "beta" setting there which I haven't seen before though, which is REALLY weird for my standard install of windows. I'm not even opted in for any betas right now on windows 10. I'd leave that unchecked.
Changing this to Japanese fixed the issue for me, thanks!

Vrali

Oct 2, 2017
How do you even progress? Corruption goes up and up but nothing happens. Job doesn't change, prostitution doesn't seem to advance..
An earlier post mentioned talking to a guy in the bar, but he's not there; and the chapel doesn't seem to advance either

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes