2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
Seems no matter how much corruption i get, nothing is advancing. Got all the outfits, cant do anything in the church or do any additional prostitution beside the one blowjob

Reactions: kamina666

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
Seems no matter how much corruption i get, nothing is advancing. Got all the outfits, cant do anything in the church or do any additional prostitution beside the one blowjob
probably could've put this in the translation somewhere, but essentially you need to talk to mair after the cellar scene. he'll be standing in the bar, bottom left corner. he'll ask you to come to his house at night.

Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
probably could've put this in the translation somewhere, but essentially you need to talk to mair after the cellar scene. he'll be standing in the bar, bottom left corner. he'll ask you to come to his house at night.
I read that too, but he doesnt seem to appear. Both day and Night. And been by his house and noone is there.
1691503724657.png

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Reposting fix for users for visibility

HOW TO FIX BROKEN FILES:
Use WINRAR to extract. Open archive with winrar, press ctrl-e in winrar, then select Japanese Shift-JIS, then extract like normal.
Forgive me for asking, where do you get WINRAR and which version? Because whenever I look it up, I keep getting different versions.

xoom

Jun 29, 2019
Open Winrar.
In Winrar press CTRL+E.
Select Japanese-shift.
Extract the game and it should all work.
Recommend switching back to default after.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes