Unity Yiff Moon [Demo v2] [Yiff Moon Team]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2629487

Overview:
Yiff Moon is a erotic game with Anthro(Furry) and Feral characters.
It is playable with a VR headset (SteamVR) or in desktop mode.

Similar to Gallery of Ambitious Talents

Thread Updated: 2023-05-17
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: Yiff Moon Team
Censored: No
Version: Demo 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2629482 View attachment 2629483 View attachment 2629484 View attachment 2629485 View attachment 2629486
we love furry adult games,

we keep bouncing between this game and this one (also giving more furry customizable characters in sandbox option):

https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-28-04-2023-adeptus-steve.3810/

Jan 8, 2019
I just tried out GOAT and it is way more fleshed-out than Yiff Moon, plus you at least get to have human-on-furry action with a POV camera, which this game unfortunately lacks. It's definitely trying to utilise the same base premise though.
If this gets popular is not gonna end good with GOAT devs. Something i dont think since the real game is behind a discord which kemono.party lacks on pirate.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
If this gets popular is not gonna end good with GOAT devs. Something i dont think since the real game is behind a discord which kemono.party lacks on pirate.
They are both just animation viewers, something that is literally not new at all. I don't see why you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Both games are literally asset dumps for the most part except the animations. At the same time though, this game wastes a lot of space on something. 4 gigs is too much for what this demo does have. They must have left a lot of junk asset packs in the data.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I don't want to hate on the creator of this game, but we gotta learn that just adding your favorite characters isn't enough, we need the ability to add our own at some point. So many vr pov games are missing this.
WSS is probably the only one where it's easy to do or the character makers like koikatu party or honey select. Too bad those are very limited everywhere else. Farm D at least has a character importer and so does kobold kare but those games are not quite the same as this nor is kk a pov game or vr at all without unity mods.

Feb 24, 2019
WSS is probably the only one where it's easy to do or the character makers like koikatu party or honey select. Too bad those are very limited everywhere else. Farm D at least has a character importer and so does kobold kare but those games are not quite the same as this nor is kk a pov game or vr at all without unity mods.
I burned so much time into WSS, just damn near impossible to import the rig for my fav characters. I have to find their blend file, and god knows I don't wanna import any other kind, or I end up fixing the rig twice.

Reactions: catsdino

eightdragon

Oct 16, 2022
I just tried out GOAT and it is way more fleshed-out than Yiff Moon, plus you at least get to have human-on-furry action with a POV camera, which this game unfortunately lacks. It's definitely trying to utilise the same base premise though.
How does one access GOAT?

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
This is NOT anthro. Anthro means that the characters look partly human in some way, and this is not enough to be anthro.

Furry is right though, but that's not at all the same as anthro. But more likely, Feral is a good description as the animal features are dominant. Rendering this game uninteresting for almost everyone.
How does it feel being this wrong

asdfafsfa

May 6, 2021
What's...WSS?

ohnoeee

Jul 11, 2018
I think a new one released since. Anyone have the paid version? They apparently will have a Jewel (Rio) VR scene, which sounds uniquely refreshing.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes