• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Yiff Moon [Demo v2] [Yiff Moon Team]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MusicWolf

Ok, so after trying ver 0.1.1 I'm heavily disappointed. They added a couple of animations and that's all.
    The first person button still does nothing in most, if not all, animations.
    The settings only have one option "quality" and there's no cum physics.
    Looking at other animation viewer "games" this one falls behind with slow and minor updates. At the moment, the only
    interesting animations for me were jewel and inflatable dildo ones.
    If you wanna see more stuff better look elsewhere, DFarm is way better.
    Forgot to mention this game now MELTS my laptop, you can say it's because it's not PC, but previous version worked fine without using 100% of my CPU and RAM.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MakaDaka

Wrote a way longer rating for this game but f95zone got mad i clicked away so i'll just tldr. Game is a furry fetish game that has potential for being a culmination of all furry ferals hopely pokemon but considering it's a "furry fetish" game it will probably die after a few mid updates or will go on for years being used as a cash grab for dead patreon accounts and people who's imagination exceeds the developers ability tenfold.
    Ignoring that for the ration good demo release needs better 2d controls, animations, remove the heat map, and more characters. If possible make it gayer because that's always a W.
    And for the love of god remove that wolf character you have as the stand in for the player makes the game look like an animation hub. Add controls for fucking like heat or better yet intimate. Couple years of consistent love there would be no game that could compete would this fetish game. Though as we've all seen it's never a good idea to have wishful thinking with game developers. I blame the money but tbh passion should always exceed your desire for monetary gain. Not asking for charity but once you're getting paid over a 100,000 a year each i don't won't these mid releases.