• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [v0.3.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.2.2)
1685584860562.png 1685584880786.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just caught up with the Dev, thought at first, due to many games I've played on here, that Leon was going to be a creep, but he brought Olivia into this game, so plus on his side. ;) However, no problems I saw from your mod, so thank you so very much for your work on this mod!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Reserved for pending FAQ

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater. New bonus feature - alt character renaming, deep-rooted.
  7. SanchoHotKeys (in-game only). New Feature! Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)
  8. QM HoverMode (found in the Options screen). Additional QuickMenu customization that can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  9. HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
  10. SanchoMod Volume Control (found in Preferences). Controls most of the sounds introduced by the mod separately from the VN's mixer.
  11. SanchoAutoSave (found on Save/Load Page 69). Episode/Chapter specific auto saves in one location, easily accessible by the Page menu.
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post (which is currently being drafted). I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations as necessary.

Until then please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Known Issues (issues known but not yet resolved):
  • Currently N/A
Resolved Issues (issues fixed and currently pending next mod update pushed to upload):
  • Currently N/A
Added Features (newest features added in the last maintenance updates):
  • Currently N/A
Pending Features (features coded in and currently pending next mod update being push to upload):
  • Currently N/A
Hii New update is available.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Couldn't wait for the MOD this time, but the save fixer just saved me from having to play it all from the beginning, you're a legend Sancho, cheers.

Reactions: Punto

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Couldn't wait for the MOD this time, but the save fixer just saved me from having to play it all from the beginning, you're a legend Sancho, cheers.
Considering I started on this update yesterday morning I'm not starting from scratch but actually progressing rather rapidly (nI had to stop to update UoP since it leaked public yesterday)... but you do you bud. Just remember to delete that SaveFixer file if you decide to install the pending mod update later. They conflict and don't play nice with each other.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm taking a bit of a slower approach with this update since I'm coding the MiniStat choreography in very fine detail so the VN's story impact isn't influenced and you have a better playing experience. Just know that I've now finished the UoP update and back to work on this VN.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm guessing the compressed version isn't going to work with your mod....as they never pack back to RPA.

I can put a proper one to work with your mod if need be.
Surprisingly the compressed in the VN's thread (which I DL'd to test) was packaged... I wasn't expecting that tbh.

Edit: scratch that... I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you sure you downloaded the right one? The current one is not packed back to RPA

Maybe you downloaded my old one?
Shit, I see, my bad bud... I DL'd the version given to me from the dev (CHAQUINN 0) a couple day's back ... since we both thought we had a month to work things out.

So, no, I have NOT downloaded the compressed version of this VN's update...nor anything from this site tbh.
I've not DL'd any leak version at all, I only have the dev's final version he supplied me directly to work on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shit, I see, my bad bud... I DL'd the version given to me from the dev (CHAQUINN 0) a couple day's back ... since we both thought we had a month to work things out.

So, no, I have NOT downloaded the compressed version of this VN's update...nor anything from this site tbh.
I've not DL'd any leak version at all, I only have the dev's final version he supplied me directly to work on.
Yeah, it looks like this:

rads.JPG

I will make one to work with your mod.

Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote