May 10, 2017
Version: 0.2.53
Release Notes v.0.2.53:
-Minor fixes & balances
-Work in the lab without talking with Frank after first time you do

Reactions: Papa Ernie

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do you know when someone is racist? They start a sentence with, "You know, I'm not racist but..."

Now, really, I'm not racist, and I really try to think before I speak or think, but apparently I still need to work on some things, but when I see Yellow Family come up on my feed, I think, "I'm following a game about a Chinese family?" Then I stop...think...oh! The Simpsons! I'm following a game about the Simpsons!

Sorry to all the Chinese people that may be on the forum. Some old racist tropes are really hard to flush out of the brain...

Jun 28, 2017
How do you know when someone is racist? They start a sentence with, "You know, I'm not racist but..."

Now, really, I'm not racist, and I really try to think before I speak or think, but apparently I still need to work on some things, but when I see Yellow Family come up on my feed, I think, "I'm following a game about a Chinese family?" Then I stop...think...oh! The Simpsons! I'm following a game about the Simpsons!

Sorry to all the Chinese people that may be on the forum. Some old racist tropes are really hard to flush out of the brain...
this seems more like a personal problem, i mean when i first read yellow family my first thought was "huh is this a simpsons game".

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
this seems more like a personal problem, i mean when i first read yellow family my first thought was "huh is this a simpsons game".
Oh, I don't disagree! It is a personal problem! I also wonder if it might be an age problem? When I was younger, it was matter of course to refer to people from South East Asia - also known as the Orient back then - as yellow people. I personally never thought it was racist, but of course, I'm not from that area of the world so what do I know?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
@crust @N7
new Patreon:
and new public Version:
Yellow Family
(v0.2.60):
Windows 7+ 32/64Bits: (zip & rar)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: N7

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Is this worth downloading? I saw the screen shots on OP and his Patreon page, characters don't appear to be yellow

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Oh, I don't disagree! It is a personal problem! I also wonder if it might be an age problem? When I was younger, it was matter of course to refer to people from South East Asia - also known as the Orient back then - as yellow people. I personally never thought it was racist, but of course, I'm not from that area of the world so what do I know?
I remember in history one of the first five cultures was on the Yellow River in China, we never got the origin story or if it was yellow in Chinese, but they were based on that. Much like other words, it got perverted over time.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
@crust @N7
new Patreon:
and new public Version:
Yellow Family
(v0.2.60):
Windows 7+ 32/64Bits: (zip & rar)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, after the opening mushroom scene, all I get is a yellow pattern background. In last version it worked fine. Did i load it wrong all of a sudden?

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
OK, after the opening mushroom scene, all I get is a yellow pattern background. In last version it worked fine. Did i load it wrong all of a sudden?
Yep it's bugged, happens also to me, pls skip the intro

I'm gonna fix it right now

Done, link to the MEGA folder:

Edit: I wasn't aware about the internet connection of the game till I've seen the first post here. The thing is, "theoretically" you can't disable the HW data collection on the free version of Unity, but games like "Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home" doesn't even try to connect to internet, so maybe there's a way to block that.