2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Hello I'm the guy making the game and thanks for the feedback! I ain't gonna change those "mutant" tities, fuck Newton, gravity sucks.

Does it show an error screen? If it does could you post an image of it please so I can fix it.

Thanks! the next release is a while off, I need to commission a few more scenes so this doesn't happen:

Hopefully with more scenes you wont have this issue. I'll try and provide a save file with everything unlocked or a cheat screen that unlocks everything in future releases.

Yes!!!

I will also upload a mac version in the future. The guy who posted this didnt post the link to the original post on ZXC's patreon, it has a poll for the next character - although if you have suggestion for future characters I'd be happy to hear them - even flat chested ones.

I'll also say that I'm commissioning ZXC, he isn't making the game, if he was it most likely would be a lot better and with a lot more vore and latex.

Thanks
Here it is.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
How do I unlock the scenes? I have been playing for hours but the scenes are still locked. The text at the throne keeps on repeating.

Yosalou

Nov 6, 2018
I said link to the post with the download link, where there's the poll for the next character.

This .

How do I unlock the scenes? I have been playing for hours but the scenes are still locked. The text at the throne keeps on repeating.
Unfortunately there isn't that many events which is why you're going to get repetition of events, as I said in the overview UncleVt posted, this will clear up in later versions as this is only an alpha version 0.05.

4 CG

1. Military - is unlocked if you choose to let your soldiers train fighting tentacles (60% chance the scene is unlocked)

2. Execution - When she tells you she likes to give death row prisoners a happy pre-ending select the positive response. (100% chance its unlocked.)

3. Priestess - When she tells you the church is against castration, agree to end castration (60% chance the scene is unlocked)

4. Maid - Asks you to buy her an octopus, agree to buy it. (60% chance the scene is unlocked)

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
This game has potential. I hope to see update in the near future. Hopefully better chances on getting to unlock scenes without wasting hours (I spent 3 hours and only the executioner scene is unlocked) as well as more fan services

Yosalou

Nov 6, 2018
This game has potential. I hope to see update in the near future. Hopefully better chances on getting to unlock scenes without wasting hours (I spent 3 hours and only the executioner scene is unlocked) as well as more fan services
Thanks for the feedback, the next update will probably be January, at the earliest.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes