Yaneura No Nemuri Hime translation request (AKA; Sleeping Princess In The Attic, Sleeping Beauty In The Attic)

skyfall1st

Jul 20, 2018
This is my work using gg translate. Some help_ images have not been translated yet, hope someone will do this and make a topic
Link:

Reactions: dazedanon

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
This is my work using gg translate. Some help_ images have not been translated yet, hope someone will do this and make a topic
Link:

Any chance you can upload just the translated pictures separately? Dazeds' translation seems pretty good but we need the translated images now

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Dialogue only. Images (500 of them) will be left alone.

Game Already Downloaded
Installation:
1. Download GarBro ( )
2. Navigate to the game folder in GarBro and extract data.xp3 and patch.xp3 (in that order) to data.
3. Delete/Backup data.xp3 and patch.xp3.
4. Apply patch and Run GameUpdate.

Or

DL from here and run GameUpdate
Great job on it! I just want to report some translation-related bugs I encountered so far :
- after unlocking the "naughty book" upgrade (require curiosity + physical stats = 6), the next day trigger a special event related to it. But a error message show up at the end & softlock the game if you don't skip it.
- similar to the above, ejaculating a lot in a single session trigger a special event at the end. But an error occur and softlock the game. More problematic, since there's no way to hard-skip that event, unlike the above.
- In the help menu ("?"), the bottom left option, which show the list of all acts seen so far along with the bonuses they provide, is bugged (missing info + an additional window that shouldn't show up if you do more left-clicks)
- couple of dialogues left untranslated : most notably so far, there's some from events when stamina is fully exhausted, and the event with the first penetration / lost of virginity.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Great job on it! I just want to report some translation-related bugs I encountered so far :
- after unlocking the "naughty book" upgrade (require curiosity + physical stats = 6), the next day trigger a special event related to it. But a error message show up at the end & softlock the game if you don't skip it.
- similar to the above, ejaculating a lot in a single session trigger a special event at the end. But an error occur and softlock the game. More problematic, since there's no way to hard-skip that event, unlike the above.
- In the help menu ("?"), the bottom left option, which show the list of all acts seen so far along with the bonuses they provide, is bugged (missing info + an additional window that shouldn't show up if you do more left-clicks)
- couple of dialogues left untranslated : most notably so far, there's some from events when stamina is fully exhausted, and the event with the first penetration / lost of virginity.
Yup I'm aware of most of them. I will fix them all as soon as I can. There is lots of text fairly hidden throughout the files. Thanks for reporting!

Also reminder to everyone to use GameUpdate in the game folder to update to the latest version of the patch.

Edit: I think I fixed all of the issue you listed. Feel free to test them out when you get the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: domigera

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Yup I'm aware of most of them. I will fix them all as soon as I can. There is lots of text fairly hidden throughout the files. Thanks for reporting!

Also reminder to everyone to use GameUpdate in the game folder to update to the latest version of the patch.

Edit: I think I fixed all of the issue you listed. Feel free to test them out when you get the chance.
Can confirm the exhausted & virginity loss events are mostly translated. The bug crashes related to the naughty book event is fixed.
However, I'm getting crashes for the ending of the first chapter (named "ED_Memory and ring" in the gallery). Seems to be related to the story_before.ks file?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can confirm the exhausted & virginity loss events are mostly translated. The bug crashes related to the naughty book event is fixed.
However, I'm getting crashes for the ending of the first chapter (named "ED_Memory and ring" in the gallery). Seems to be related to the story_before.ks file?
I might have pushed a fix but I'm not sure. Do you have a screenshot of the error by any chance? Even the dialogue text where it crashes would work.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
I might have pushed a fix but I'm not sure. Do you have a screenshot of the error by any chance? Even the dialogue text where it crashes would work.
Re-downloaded straight from Github, but still the same issue. Here's screenshots :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Re-downloaded straight from Github, but still the same issue. Here's screenshots :
Perfect. Both of those errors are now fixed. Just run GameUpdate to update the patch.

Reactions: domigera

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Version 1.05 just got released :
Haven't checked yet if there's any modifications that could impact translation.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Version 1.05 just got released :
Haven't checked yet if there's any modifications that could impact translation.
In around a week, if there are no more updates I can take a look to see if I can update the patch.

Reactions: w.iT and xanon515x

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I can't launch this game despite using locale emu. Getting error of loading plugin windowEx.dll