Yaneura No Nemuri Hime translation request (AKA; Sleeping Princess In The Attic, Sleeping Beauty In The Attic)

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
Original Title : 屋根裏の眠り姫

Great game from Ci-en. Would love to see it with an english UI at the very least. It's a difficult game without the various numbers and explanations to explain things.

Reactions: Vitriks

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
Any saves for this? It's pretty rough without translations and it seems very limited in what you can do.

It also seems to restart from scratch every time the rain stops and I guess they go their separate ways? Like, I progressed to the point they read some book in bed and looked at each other blushing (I assume it was about penetration or something?) but the next day the rain has stopped and progress is reset again and I have to restart from scratch. Very frustrating. I'll never understand devs who do these kind of things.

Anyway, if anyone were to post a save at some point it'd be appreciated.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
Any saves for this? It's pretty rough without translations and it seems very limited in what you can do.

It also seems to restart from scratch every time the rain stops and I guess they go their separate ways? Like, I progressed to the point they read some book in bed and looked at each other blushing (I assume it was about penetration or something?) but the next day the rain has stopped and progress is reset again and I have to restart from scratch. Very frustrating. I'll never understand devs who do these kind of things.

Anyway, if anyone were to post a save at some point it'd be appreciated.
The game always reset after every 9 days, your objective is to get the pink and yellow bar to the max to unlock the final card to get the final ending, which is a HARD ass chore since you have to redo the game like maybe at least 4 or 5 times to get the true end then get the "endless" mode which is the same rinse and repeat for 9 days just to unlock scenes

Selliei

Dec 2, 2021

I have found a save on this website. I hope it can help you, more or less
dlsitesavedata.blog
Sorry for my bad English

• Red Heart
Reactions: VioletLilac

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Its a beautiful, finished 3D game in vanilla setting. Please translate it.

Also there is another great game from the same developer

Do you need to create a new thread according to the forum rules, or this thread will do?

Last edited:

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
??? i don't see any files or anything??
Huh, you're right... I attached files but it didn't work. Maybe because I'm too new?

*EDIT Nope it's because the files weren't allowed, I zipped them and it seems to be working
I'll try again.

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
The game always reset after every 9 days, your objective is to get the pink and yellow bar to the max to unlock the final card to get the final ending, which is a HARD ass chore since you have to redo the game like maybe at least 4 or 5 times to get the true end then get the "endless" mode which is the same rinse and repeat for 9 days just to unlock scenes
Actually, there are a couple ways to avoid the slog if you're not averse. There is an option to cheat... in the option menu oddly enough. AND Cheat Engine works too, though I was only able to freeze her Stamina. Essentially you only need a few days to work through all the acts and get them maxed out. Then a replay is necessary to unlock some stuff that also needs maxed.

For the Cheat option, it essentially makes the progress much faster, MUCH faster. It's a check box in the bottom right of the option screen, and when checked will open a new little window below with several other check boxes. I have no clue what they do specifically, but I just checked them all to see what would happen.

If using Cheat Engine, you have to start from Unknown Value and work through it Increased Value/Decreased Value,Unchanged Value. You'll end up with 8 values for the stamina bar for the girl. I forget which color it is, but it's above the yellow bar on the bottom left.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm going to do the dialogue for this game but not the images. There are around 500 images that need to be translated and I'm not up to the challenge. :ROFLMAO:

The game will still be difficult to play since images make up the majority of the UI. But at the very least the story will be understandable.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
I'm going to do the dialogue for this game but not the images. There are around 500 images that need to be translated and I'm not up to the challenge. :ROFLMAO:

The game will still be difficult to play since images make up the majority of the UI. But at the very least the story will be understandable.
Aye take your time chief! o7

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Dialogue only. Images (500 of them) will be left alone.

Game Already Downloaded
Installation:
1. Download GarBro ( )
2. Navigate to the game folder in GarBro and extract data.xp3 and patch.xp3 (in that order) to data.
3. Delete/Backup data.xp3 and patch.xp3.
4. Apply patch and Run GameUpdate.

Or

DL from here and run GameUpdate