• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Sergey Taboritsky

Jun 23, 2022
Holy fuck, this game is still in development? I had completely forgotten its existence for literal years until I saw this here. I remember I watched the initial videos from Markiplier so many years ago as a child, excited to play it... Now I'm in University and it barely looks like it just got some better graphics and new artwork. After a full 8 years of development since Markipliers video.

Reactions: JustAl

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Remember this remember that. Doesn't matter. I'm getting pushed around anyway. None of the keystrokes I should remember had any effect at all.

DirtyPervert

Nov 9, 2017
It was just another scammer that buttfucked gullible haters and grifters even harder.
Yanderedev deserve all the shit coming at him, but don't tell me that there is no people that made their youtube careers or even a patreon out of it.
"Hurr, i made a better game in just a week. Give your money to me instead"
Butts are still bleeding.
Lovesick was a project that was born and died again within the span of two months, and while there was a lot of stuff about upcoming patreon page and what have you, no payment avenue was ever actually finalised.
It wasn't a good project in the slightest, but it wasn't a grift if no money was ever actually taken before it was shut off. Realistically it was no worse in that regard than a fairly significant portion of games that were born here.

I heard it was from being caught grooming minors on their Discord server. Or maybe that was some other competing game's dev. I just know folks wanted to rip-off Yan's bad game and bad stuff happened there too.
Yandev has been accused, often with evidence corroborated by multiple, of grooming minors via text countless times since yansim originally took off from the unexpected publicity. Nothing ever actually comes of it, but it's creepy and disgusting all the same.

That someone would then turn around and accuse the only competitor of doing the same is unsurprising, but the only evidence is a google doc written by a single person containing an extensive (yet ultimately unreliable) report of a series of events that people were happy to bandwagon on because Apeis- while he's probably not a groomer, he's still an objectively terrible person known for gaslighting, deflecting and all that typical scumbaggery. His various bits of online presence have all been wiped because people have caught him out for other things, including one case of doxxing and it'd only take so long before someone returned the favour, especially with even the idea that he could be a groomer hanging over his head like a target.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Lovesick was a project that was born and died again within the span of two months, and while there was a lot of stuff about upcoming patreon page and what have you, no payment avenue was ever actually finalised.
It wasn't a good project in the slightest, but it wasn't a grift if no money was ever actually taken before it was shut off. Realistically it was no worse in that regard than a fairly significant portion of games that were born here.

Yandev has been accused, often with evidence corroborated by multiple, of grooming minors via text countless times since yansim originally took off from the unexpected publicity. Nothing ever actually comes of it, but it's creepy and disgusting all the same.

That someone would then turn around and accuse the only competitor of doing the same is unsurprising, but the only evidence is a google doc written by a single person containing an extensive (yet ultimately unreliable) report of a series of events that people were happy to bandwagon on because Apeis- while he's probably not a groomer, he's still an objectively terrible person known for gaslighting, deflecting and all that typical scumbaggery. His various bits of online presence have all been wiped because people have caught him out for other things, including one case of doxxing and it'd only take so long before someone returned the favour, especially with even the idea that he could be a groomer hanging over his head like a target.
You seem to remember a lot, my memory is really fuzzy but all the names you mentioned are starting to feel familiar. Thank you for the information, this is enough closure to truly move on and forget about this game project.

sandyknees34

May 10, 2021
only thing worse than yanderedev is the alogs of his. clunky game with a good concept, at the time. worth trying tho if you can get it to run decently

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
( )
RIPBOZO.gif

Edit1: ( ) :HideThePain:

Edit2: ( )

Edit3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 4: :unsure:

Edit 5: :PogChamp:

Last edited:

CrackedDong

Aug 1, 2021
You mean to tell me the guy who had to argue at every step with fans about how looking at high school girl panties is ok for his game, and how he isn't weird like that I swear guys, while being completely incapable of interacting with normal people without going full tism or creep, that guy got caught fucking with a 16 yr old and receiving nudes? I'M TRULY SURPRISED LMAO.

• Haha

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022

View attachment 2954011

Edit: :HideThePain:
Aww I missed the video but I think the reddit thread gave me the gist of it. I wish YanDev was done but this timeline is stupid and a lot of people are "done" just for all of us on the planet to wake up to a new day on ClownWorld where the clowns are... in fact... not done.

Sue to oblivion or bust unfortunately.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Aww I missed the video but I think the reddit thread gave me the gist of it. I wish YanDev was done but this timeline is stupid and a lot of people are "done" just for all of us on the planet to wake up to a new day on ClownWorld where the clowns are... in fact... not done.

Sue to oblivion or bust unfortunately.
I've updated the post with the mirror archive, you can watch the full video there.

yuriisbest

Jun 10, 2017
You mean to tell me the guy who had to argue at every step with fans about how looking at high school girl panties is ok for his game, and how he isn't weird like that I swear guys, while being completely incapable of interacting with normal people without going full tism or creep, that guy got caught fucking with a 16 yr old and receiving nudes? I'M TRULY SURPRISED LMAO.
Also the guy that thinks giving "sex licenses" so that a 30 something can have legal sex with a minor is a good idea lmao. Shocked it took this long before he got caught with this shit.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
I remember this from like 5 years ago (or even longer) and always loved the idea with her mental states and the different moods depending on how many people you killed the day prior. I also kind of liked the cringeworthy idea of the pantyshot currency as long as it wasn't implemented. But that had a reason.

I thought it's kind of satire and a parody of the sexualized Anime culture.

Then i read the first time about the guy and was like "Woops, guess i was wrong". Seeing it from todays point of view (after getting older) it's as surprising as the fact grass gets wet in the rain that the guy probably should be locked away for some reasons.

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
Why is this game here? Is it only bc of it's mods?
It's because the mods (as in moderators) have the authority to approve the occasional non-sexual game completely arbitrarily. Which means that at least one mod is a yandev fanboy, so keep that in mind the next time someone accuses the mods of being narcissistic hypocrites who only want to abuse their power.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
Normaly id be, meh...... no sexual content, but i know this game and it's fun as hell even back when it was just starting out. It can also be anoyingly frustrating (like when you drag a victim to a hidingspot and someone sees you).

It does give you that hitman vibe of planing your moves and discovering ways to complete a senerio, aldo the 5-7 day limit for each senario and the fact each day has a working time cycle, also make it harder.

Highly recommended to check this out everyone, its fun.
Nowadays, it became "Hey! I saw that! I'm a witness to THIS murder!"

• Haha
Reactions: tonts
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes