3D-Daz Fan Art Y3DF 3D Characters for DAZ Studio (only Bad Boss_The Tan_Circle) - Y3DF Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
please share these .duf files in here..
I used the ones you get from HERE, They are the very same ones you get from this is, but added other products and grouping system to make it easier to use them. I'll explain what I mean by final duf setup and why I can't share them to others....

This screen shot shows you how I max out nails, navel and nipples on all my duf character setup and mark them as a favorite. That's something anyone can do!
Screenshot (309).png But its what I do next it what makes my dufs so special....
The next screen shot shows my final Saunda final duf loaded, which I save all my final dufs as Subets, so I can just double click them to load them... Which I also fale the file with Base in the file save name so I know it's a subset, which I save my Full Scene duf with FS (for full scene) in the file name. That wat just incase I some how mix my dufs around I know if its a subset or not....

Ok no look closely at how complex I label things in the scene tab.... It's my custom way of making alllll my duf for everything. I use the grouping system to the max!

as you see the duf is in a group, then the duf. I always label the hip with what skin I used, so I know what version it is. There are a few characters that have multiple skin setups. Yes I know I can change it one I load them but easier to save each one with its own skin setup, especially the ones using Golden Palace for the genitals. Although for G2F I use the New V6 Gens which Saunda has as you can see.

Then I have a group for her hair setup, that group then has another 2 groups that has a different hair setup each. I have 2 different hair I use, which I use a product to help morph the hair for using hats which you can see with the render I made of her and the hat she has on. I use it on all my characters! There are some characters with 4-5 hair styles used... The beauty of using the grouping method save time as I just need to toggle what one I want on and off... Although once I have 3 or more setup I then make a hidden group that I lock to stay hidden. Then I keep everything in it, then drag and drop on them the group I want to use... If you look at this post I did renders of Nicole from Exciting Games fanart. Her setup uses this complex method, and if you look each image rendered I just dragged and dropped the clothing to what I wanted and not load them...
I do limit the clothing to types, eg a version with just lingerie or sport or business set ups. I only save the actual clothing from the game/comic on the final duf, anything extra like the fan and hat used in the Saunda, I put on for that render only. That red lingerie is from the comic and loads with her setup fully, which I do that for every clothing setup and label them with correct product description. Which I always reliable everything so I know what it was if I load it and get errors or grey cube issue. As I have had to reinstall daz and I fail to install all assets needed to use that duf, by taking the time to label everything fully I can work out what went wrong faster and not even need to look at the daz help file! That applies to what skin I did use on that character and why I put it as a description at the hip.

Which here for Saunda I have a main clothing group then a group for each clothing setup. So as you can see my FINAL duf isn't for anyone to use but me I'm sorry to say.... I I siad my dufs are HERE tweaked to my way of using them and fin tuning they looks. Especially for height/scale... I do celebrity fanart also, and always scale them to the real life height of the person. I do that for VN ones also, as there are a few dufs that aren't the same scale as what's used in the VN or comic. How you know is once you put them next to furniture used in a VN or Comic or other characters use with them in hugs kisses or sex, you will notice they don't match...

I hope that made some sense as why I can't share my duf, plus the time and effort I took getting it to this point is over a very long time as you can imagine lol. I do hope this help improve how you setup your dufs in the future.

Thing is I started at my list of fanart dufs I have from the bottom and working to a, I have well over 100 characters from the fanart forum that I can make already and going over to setup this way, with another 300+ to setup this way also... I love making fanart!

Which I post 4k versions of a load of things on my Deviantart account:

Screenshot (311).png

1690232741430.png

Huckar333

Nov 16, 2019
There're my versions of some female characters from Circle and The Tan for G8F. The main thing - you don't need to install characters, morphs and textures of those they based on. But you still need to install hairs, genitals and other wearable stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download, compare with originals, comment if the results of my work acceptable.
I can't load this link bro

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
There're my versions of some female characters from Circle and The Tan for G8F. The main thing - you don't need to install characters, morphs and textures of those they based on. But you still need to install hairs, genitals and other wearable stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download, compare with originals, comment if the results of my work acceptable.
does not work..

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
mrqwer Could not, and will not be for some days, able to check the contents (travelling), but I did manage to download the file yesterday from the original link.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes