3D-Daz Fan Art Y3DF 3D Characters for DAZ Studio (only Bad Boss_The Tan_Circle) - Y3DF Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
You actually don't need to convert it. And, that convertor mentioned isn't ideal, at least I don't like it. Here is how to do this without autofit and without conversion.
  • Load G8 character then unselect G8 character
  • Load G3 Hair asset without parenting to the G8 model. You do not want it to autofit the hair asset.
  • Select the G3 Hair asset then click the hamburger (3 horizontal lines) menu in the Scene tab then
    • Click Edit and select Scene Identification
    • Change Compatibility Base, Auto-Fit Base, and Preferred Base to /Genesis 8/Female then hit accept
  • Right click on the hair asset and select Fit "Hair Name" To ... and fit it to your G8 character.
  • Done
All the G3 morphs for the hair are now usable with your G8 model, without all the extra garbage that the convertors add during converion. This works with almost every hair asset even some of the more difficult to convert Goldtassel hair assets.

View attachment 2184935
Here is Addy Hazel for Genesis 8 with OOT Topmodel Updo for Genesis 3.

View attachment 2184945
Here is the partial list of morphs. They are the Genesis 3 morphs without conversion or modification. There are no added morphs either.

View attachment 2185049
Same hair using ponytail option and using the sliders to curve it to the left and forward to fit the pose better.
Does this method work with genesis 3 clothing to put on genesis 8 without auto fit?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm still trying to sort out the requirements for the characters, and then will try to covert some to G3 or G8 (I "converted" in teh past characters from V4 to G3, and one from G3 to G8 with good results, so I hope to be able to convert also the ones from G2 to G8), but I have some doubt about some character. Does anybody know what was used for Zoe in the "bad boss" series ?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(Warning: 9 renders included so grab a sandwich and a drink ;))

It's been over a month since my last post and I had promised some people (through PM's) I would post some more 4K large fan art renders, but "real life" jumped up and bit me so I had to deal with those things for a while. But I finally got back to rendering some stuff, so here's 8 renders (6 4K large and 2 smaller Portrait ones) I've done recently using the .duf files provided in this thread and while learning the nuances of Genesis 2 modeling. 7 renders of Saunda from "Bad Boss" and 1 of Ms Rahima from "The Tan" (yes...for some reason I developed a "crush" on Saunda :rolleyes: :LOL:). Some are better than others as I learned new things about making G2 work with G3 and G8 assets, etc. The 6 4K's were rendered at 4096 x 6627 (or similar depending on the Aspect Ratio used) but resized to no more than a 3800 pixel height or width to allow for forum uploading. Open full size and scroll. Enjoy.

4 Saunda 4K's with the Birthday Girl G2 hair

Y3DF Saunda G2 - 01.png

Y3DF Saunda G2 - 02.png Y3DF Saunda G2 - 03.png Y3DF Saunda G2 - 05.png

I like to experiment with different hair styles on models and wondered what Saunda would look like with a couple different ones, so here's 3 of her that way (1 4K and 3 smaller portraits):

Y3DF Saunda G2 - Idol Hair G8.png

Y3DF Saunda G2 PO - Idol Hair G8 - 01.png Y3DF Saunda G2 PO - Christina Hair G2 - 01.png

And finally, the 4K of Ms Rahima

Y3DF Ms Rahima G3 - 01.png

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Julia and Quinn, two sexy troublemakers hanging out on the beach:
Y3DF-TroubleMakers-Quinn-And-Julia-watermarked-1920x1080.png

For some reason, I've always wanted to put these two troublemakers together, even though they are from two different universes (Quinn from the Visual Novel "Being a DIK" by Dr PinkCake and Julia from Y3DF's "Circle" comic). Might decide do something lengthier with them as a duo in the future. but for now this render will have to do.

For those who dislike crossovers, or who simply prefer the Y3DF characters, here is the same image, but featuring Sam instead of Quinn:

Y3DF-TroubleMakers-Sam-And-Julia-watermarked-1920x1080.png

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Was testing out Bad Boss Saunda and a few different skins which I found her lingerie from Chapter 4!

The first one is the right skin with right clothing setup, 2nd is V6 Bella skin I use to use due to Gens not working and last is Girl 6 skin, I did add shoes though. To make the correct skin work with gens you need the new gens to make it work at all. standard gens for gen2 just don't cut it I find. Anyone have recommendations for better genitals for G2F, wish there was Golden Palace for it like G3F and G8F lol.
View attachment 2447744
Following pics from the comic:
View attachment 2447774 View attachment 2447775
May I ask which skin you used for the first one? (the "right"/correct skin).

In regards to the G2F genitals: This is one of the reason why I prefer to convert all characters to G8. It's a lot of extra effort, but gives me the chance to use the same genitals for all characters and it allows me to use the full range of clothing items and other assets from G2 through G8.

If memory serves, there are at least two Genital assets for G2. There's the standard from Daz3D, and then there's "New Genitalia For Victoria 6 - 2.0", but can't remember from the top of my head which one is used on the Y3DF characters. Both may also use the same genitalia-textures.
What you could try is to edit the Genitals texture from Belle6 as a base and then manually copy over parts of the Torso texture of the other texture to replace the "skin" parts of the Belle6 genitals texture using something like Photoshop. Daz3D usually provides templates for this sort of thing with their products, so I'm sure there's a genital template file out there as well. The difficult part is blending it correctly in the groin area so you don't see any lines. This is easier in 3D painting tools, like 3DCoat, but those are usually not free. I *think* Blender can be used as a 3D painting tool as well, but whether it has a clone stamp tool or equivalent I don't know (although I'm fairly sure it will have at least something similar).
You could also have a look at this tool that I just accidentally stumbled across while searching for genitals on Renderotica: . Just know that I have no experience with it so no clue if it works or not, but it looks like it basically does what I just tried to describe clumsily above.

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
please what model asset was used to create this sexy MILF - please share
[Y3DF] Abandonment Issues
View attachment 2480905
View attachment 2480915 View attachment 2480946
She reminds me a bit of Lilith 6 ( ), although I'm fairly certain there's more in there (though you could try Lilith 6 at 50%, but I'm guessing there are probably also other morphs being used).

The hair in the first two pictures appears to be the Char hair which comes in the Lilith 6 Pro Bundle at least:

Hope it helps.

Reactions: bxIvan

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi all,

First, thank you for sharing these models and your work. I searched for the model used in the Circle for mother (Sam) for quite some time. I have a question. I think I matched everything except the hair, but that won't be a problem. But for the head, I see it used only Caprice head at 50% and for the other half, I assume it's the default Genesis 8 models. Is that how it should be, or the other per cent is used from another model/s?

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2022
Hi all,

First, thank you for sharing these models and your work. I searched for the model used in the Circle for mother (Sam) for quite some time. I have a question. I think I matched everything except the hair, but that won't be a problem. But for the head, I see it used only Caprice head at 50% and for the other half, I assume it's the default Genesis 8 models. Is that how it should be, or the other per cent is used from another model/s?
yes, only 50% Caprice head morph is used for the head, the other half is not...

if you look some other characters in the rar file, they have only %50 head morph too and you'll see all characters same as the in y3df if you rendering.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
thank you pal, yes so many people like my art and thanks me in the internet because i'm published this y3df characters but in the real life i'm nobodys hero yet and nobody nice to me probably it's because i got a little ego but unfortunately this is facts. :geek:
Yet, here you manage to discover what 'veteran' users couldn't. That is something!

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealsimpoffical
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes