• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

iced_259

Sep 25, 2022
Make Liz give birth at the alley near the guy, until the flashing icon at the alley disappear, then Liz will give birth by directly asking Cossack to join her there (by interacting with him while in labor)
Thanks that help a lot do you know how to get the birth lesson scene it the last one I'm missing?

MarkusMaximous

Feb 9, 2018
i got the same thing
Same so I did some snooping into it. Events/npc dialogue are blank and missing pics hence the error. It looks like it's just mapped out for now. Best to just avoid it or here is the map file with door disabled until it's properly released.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think the girl near the cow will give you fertility drugs if you talk to her naked. That or you talk to her pregnant. I think it might be the former though because she sees you as a man hunting pervert and decides (because the mod maker decrees it) she's looking to get knocked up.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Which town gate, mate? Upper, middle or lower stratum? Been searching for the old lady as well
Lower stratum I suppose, that woman should be standing among 3 other people trading stuff. Been so long that I don't even remember a middle stratum existing lmao

Reactions: Orakyle
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes