Mod - RPGM - XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

1. 1.00 star(s)

warbob5000

Apparently "may cause bugs" means "intentionally deleting saves".
    Even with backups (unrelated - I just hate save limits) that's not cool.
    In a genre where it's common to want to see 100% of content, a modder makes it so you have to restart if you try to see 100% of content. Knowing that it's a WIP, a "choosing this may cause bugs" option just implies that it's unfinished content.
    The other choice also showed the same warnings, even after the "modder-intended" event had happened - warning that there may be bugs. If I get the same warning for doing it right as I do for doing it wrong, there's no way you can expect me to know it's a "wrong" choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As with intrusive DRM or shoehorned political themes or poetry MTL, this is something I cannot give a high rating to on principle alone.

Otherwise, the mod adds tons of new scenes/variants. It also turns everyone into a pregnancy-crazed maniac regardless of their original personality. It's nice to have a few but when every NPC makes the same comments it makes the mod seem very one-note in terms of flavour.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yamfarmer127

Simply amazing. If you like pregnancy and birth, this game is a must play. The modded content is so well done that I forget that I’m playing a mod in the first place. It tastefully modifies existing CG while adding competely unique events. It does the “classic” preg content well, and it’s not afraid to do crazier aspects of this kink, whether it be multiples or orgasmic birth. (As a side note, I would love if we got more birth denial content in the future: preventing/prolonging birth or even reverting progress)
    Even in its unfinished state, it wouldn’t be a reach to call this one of if not the best pregnancy mods for game of this type. I look forward to seeing the final version of this mod.

Thank you, silma and loserishome.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Saas111

This mod does what they propose very well, the mod is so good that it should even be part of the original game, obviously it has some errors, but I think that in the future the developers will solve them (at least most of them)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

manWHAT

This mod does what it's supposed to do, it adds pregnancy to the game. Everything related to the pregnancy mechanic is filled out thoroughly in terms of gameplay and I've yet to get any technical errors with it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ThePregnancyMaster

Man this mod is awesome, if its perfect for those who wants watch some high quality pregnancy and birth content!
    Full of dialogues related to pregnancy and a pregnancy/birth mechanic.
    The art is pretty hot, the hentai events are very sexy and well made.
    Probably one of the best pregnancy/birth rpgm games that i have ever seen, and I play a lot of pregnancy games.
    11/10;:love:(y)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Stat

As much as I already enjoyed the original game, I just can't go back to playing it after this mod. Even if it was left unfinished as it currently is, I'd be happy enough with the variations it already adds
  7. 5.00 star(s)

D.VaBeast

Silma and Loserishome have been doing an amazing job on making new content and meeting the needs and questions of this community. If you're looking for a good corruption and pregnancy game, this is it. By far one of the best games on here and only getting better!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tempesttemptemplar

Excellent mod (though still unfinished) that has taken some serious effort to make and provides more great content to a great game.

Quality of the art and writing is so good that added content blends nicely with original content.

There is still some bugs so save regularly.