Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lok1214

Jul 12, 2018
The game just worked for me, didn't have to rename any files. Try deleting the game, reset JoiPlay settings, download and extract the game again. Do remember to enable Japanese for "Non-Unicode games encoding" if you're using the Rar app

If you still have problems then you should ask in the JoiPlay Discord server
Once again it work !!!
Thanks man :)

I think, yesterday i just wrong download for "RTP VX ACE". But i download "RTP VX"

Once again thanks, now i can play the game

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Can isha get pregnant?
No, she unfortunately can't. You can find some pregnant images of Aisha in the game's graphic folder, but they are not implemented in the game.
There are plans for her, but I believe Loserishome first wants to complete all of Liz scenes. (The updated pregnant system + multiple births)

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
what is Cossack birth 7 and how to open alley birth scene?
Basically when your pregnant if you see those spots that are shining in various areas that are a bit hidden from the public those you can give birth in, there is a spot near the guy with (Blue?) hair near the transition to the area with the bathhouse, cheap inn that if you give birth in he will notice, do it seven times and that is when the scene is unlocked

Reactions: retardjob

ch0322ch

Aug 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have two questions

I don't know if it's a bug, but I don't know the conditions for playing the birth scene with Dean.
I can watch the Inn Preg scene, but even if I sleep on the second floor of the inn just before giving birth, the scene of giving birth with Matt plays, not with Dean.
I was able to force myself to play the birth event with Dean by using cheats but in that case it doesn't recorded in the gallery.
I used Cheat to modify the variable and recorded the event in the gallery, but only the thumbnail came out correctly, and the event title and event contents are only Pregsex with Dean.

And I found the image of the Armorer Gangbang birth scene and the existence of the event.
However, I don't know how to view the event, and it doesn't exist in the gallery.
There is still only one childbirth scene I can see in the Armor Shop.
Is this a scene that hasn't been updated yet?

Does anyone know about this question?

throwawaypotato

Nov 29, 2020
what's the save location for the modded game? the abortion guy broke my game i think, picking 'OK' crashed it and now it won't even launch. just gonna try redownloading and moving the saves over

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
what's the save location for the modded game? the abortion guy broke my game i think, picking 'OK' crashed it and now it won't even launch. just gonna try redownloading and moving the saves over
Saves are right within the game folder. Look for something like Save01.rvdata next to the exe

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
if the abortion making your game unplayable is actually intended then the programer is based lmao
I mean considering the fact that it sounds like the base game doesn't have pregnancy. it makes sense and I could easily see the mod maker being intentional about it

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes