Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ugh, can't get the reactors going. Oh well, looks like a nice game, but not going to spend 30 minutes fiddling with values that should already be open (if anyone has ever turned on a spigot its not difficult), but never 'open'. And yep, checked the walkthrough.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ugh, can't get the reactors going. Oh well, looks like a nice game, but not going to spend 30 minutes fiddling with values that should already be open (if anyone has ever turned on a spigot its not difficult), but never 'open'. And yep, checked the walkthrough.
Just do the fast sex options in the dungeon. :p

cazzi

Aug 12, 2016
fyi i get a virus warning for "Neshta.A" virus from
the torrent files (coming from
XStoryPlayer 3.5\trz402D.tmp file)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
fyi i get a virus warning for "Neshta.A" virus from
the torrent files (coming from
XStoryPlayer 3.5\trz402D.tmp file)
Well there's a first time for everything, a virus on a .tmp file xD. Can you attach the file please?

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
hey guys. anyone can up a mega link for 3.5002?
use #30 bro he up link .my speed just have 10k/s...

Fed

May 14, 2017
Could you look for a cracked version of 2.1 so we can play the other stories as well?

Reactions: Aiden

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017
This is Version 3.5.0002. Has Christmas Story, Alien Abduction, Tentacle Dreams, and a bunch of addons (clothes, toys, etc). It does NOT use a VPN and is properly cracked.
When I downloaded it, it came as an installer that was 580+ mb. No malware or viruses detected. I installed it, moved all but the "uninstall" files to a different location then uninstalled it. I ran it from that location. Moved it to a different folder and it ran from there, too.
So I've uploaded it to !!! It is 1.01 gigs and extracts to 1.33 gigs.
I am asking you to download this. The reason why is because I want other peeps to verify that it runs after you unzip it and run the exe. The 64-bit exe is in the x64 folder. If it does as I want it to, please add to the OP.
could you upload it to mega? the file seems broken as it always fails at ~89%

grundf

Jun 29, 2017
About this game:
With XStoryPlayer you play erotic stories of different nature. You can chat with girls through a dating site. Go into the city and meet them at public places.

Once a relationship with a girl is established you can take it to the next level. Dont rush things, when a girl lets you know things are going to fast be carefull not to force it. If you messed up, no worries, just reload the game from the last savepoint and try again (I wish that was possible in real life).

Some girls are more kinky than others and may suprise you in their fantasies. Once a girl is fully won over she is your love toy for life.

Instructions:
(Need to be done sorry)

Download Link(s):

Torrent Attached.
Gofile:
Version 3.5.0002 No VPN, Cracked, Addons, Christmas, Halloween. Just unzip and play!

Game Info:
Updated: 2015
Genre: SLG, 3D, ADV, Fantasy, Anal, BDSM, Oral, Strapon, Futanari, Yuri, Lesbians, Tentacles
Censorship: None
Version: 3.5
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Samples:
View attachment 2017 View attachment 2018 View attachment 2023 View attachment 2020 View attachment 2021 View attachment 2022

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This is Version 3.5.0002. Has Christmas Story, Alien Abduction, Tentacle Dreams, and a bunch of addons (clothes, toys, etc). It does NOT use a VPN and is properly cracked.
When I downloaded it, it came as an installer that was 580+ mb. No malware or viruses detected. I installed it, moved all but the "uninstall" files to a different location then uninstalled it. I ran it from that location. Moved it to a different folder and it ran from there, too.
So I've uploaded it to !!! It is 1.01 gigs and extracts to 1.33 gigs.
I am asking you to download this. The reason why is because I want other peeps to verify that it runs after you unzip it and run the exe. The 64-bit exe is in the x64 folder. If it does as I want it to, please add to the OP.
Cant download. It goes to like 500kbs and then drops to like 100 and then just stops near the end. Anyone got this for mega?

JustABox

Filebox.moe
Feb 11, 2017
So is everything working now? On my end i could perfectly download the file.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ill know in almost 2 hours. Downloading at 170 kbs. My internet speed is arounds 40 megabits. So theres somethin goin on there.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes