Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
They never even finished porting all the content to the latest version, though.
A waste of their time though isn't it, if you paid you got access to the their old stuff on the old engine. I don't really see what the benefit of the new engine would be to the old content other than to centralise it. I'd much rather have brand new content

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
A waste of their time though isn't it, if you paid you got access to the their old stuff on the old engine. I don't really see what the benefit of the new engine would be to the old content other than to centralise it. I'd much rather have brand new content
Not sure what you're talking about. The latest version still runs on the same engine.
Let's not pretend that it's by design that an older version of XStoryPlayer has more stories to play than the latest. The first clue is the in-game stories tab full of greyed out options. The next clue is their own description of the game on their website, which doesn't add up with the current state of the game at all.

That's not to say that they gave up. It's impossible to tell, because they tend to vanish for years at a time without a single word, only to drop a single teaser post and vanish again. But the game is obviously not basically complete.

Reactions: NoiT89

Boyar Druli

Jul 12, 2020
They didn't exactly give up its basically complete, they've moved onto a new game called Offworld

They last posted about in June last year
"A universe with a different story on each planet is the approach that was taken.
This allows for a variety of themes while maintaining a seamless narrative. "
University theme was scrapped because of optimization issues and ungodly amounts of time required, since almost the entire set of technology they use is proprietary. free roam- Xstoryplayer is, for now, too lofty a goal. They are back to smaller scenarios and autistic fantasies, Offworld being one of them, which are easier to complete with the existing tech.

Last edited:
Reactions: FoXDoG

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
So any walkthroughs on this? Can't scape the alien cell...
alien cell has softlock if you mess up.. you try to do stuff before it order game softlocks you.. so wait for the prompts speech bubble say hello wait for prompts comment on her spots say "you have pretty spots" she will say thank you & ask you to show her your penis ie press P, But then she will ask what is it for, & i try tons words reproduction sex BJ. but I cant get past that point.. game goes back into soft lock again without correct answer.. so exit save at that point. so you can repeat try find the command word. & that's far as i gotten..

PS do not pull penis out before she asks to see it that causes the Softlock... she wont talk to you at all...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JhOon

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
alien cell has softlock if you mess up.. you try to do stuff before it order game softlocks you.. so wait for the prompts speech bubble say hello wait for prompts comment on her spots say "you have pretty spots" she will say thank you & ask you to show her your penis ie press P, But then she will ask what is it for, & i try tons words reproduction sex BJ. but I cant get past that point.. game goes back into soft lock again without correct answer.. so exit save at that point. so you can repeat try find the command word. & that's far as i gotten..

PS do not pull penis out before she asks to see it that causes the Softlock... she wont talk to you at all...
u gotta say like "sucking" or "eating" or something like that iirc.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes