The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
wait....he actually finished it? I saw some early versions and you could get the two of them near naked and masturbating but there was a limit and a lot of unfinished art. I'm curious to see how it ended just for completion. I never expected Dash to be having sex but the corruption bit was well done.
That s why I said yes and no, it has been a while since I last played, but a lot of the end art was unfinished, and a lot was line art. but the story got to a point where it ended. Basically they became slut and the end.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That s why I said yes and no, it has been a while since I last played, but a lot of the end art was unfinished, and a lot was line art. but the story got to a point where it ended. Basically they became slut and the end.
Ah ok, that seems to be how it was when I stopped playing.

This one is interesting for the potential, Mystique being sexually experienced and liberated and sharing a body with a repressed, shy woman. Could make for some interesting back and forth between the two, and maybe with the husband who seems as repressed as his buxom wife.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ah ok, that seems to be how it was when I stopped playing.

This one is interesting for the potential, Mystique being sexually experienced and liberated and sharing a body with a repressed, shy woman. Could make for some interesting back and forth between the two, and maybe with the husband who seems as repressed as his buxom wife.
It could be, but I've seen games with potential just fail to fully build on that potential. I'd rather hold my judgement until I see where this goes.

JivaSan

Aug 25, 2017
Error with cloack lady showing her breast
Uncaught errortype: cannot read property 'width' of null

????
Try to play this event one more time.
This error appears sometimes due to complicated parallel actions (image with jumping tits consist of 3 pictures)
Maker doesn't like it. Now I put money aside for "Clip studio" upgrade. If I do it, I could make videos and put them in to the game, and this bug won't appear.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
Many people said me this. Now I spend much time to improve my english.
I hope, next version will be better. I do my best.
help can be found with this in the community, just ask for someone to edit.

JivaSan

Aug 25, 2017
help can be found with this in the community, just ask for someone to edit.
Some people at other forums told me they can help. One person wrote me a pm at patreon and told he can edit all the text in the game. Finally, they all disappeared with no answer.
Sometimes, it's hard to find a responsible person)
That's why I used to count on myself.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
I don't know how quickly I will be able to provide edits, as I do have two projects of my own that I working on. You are however welcome to send me the text files and I will do what I can as I can.

JivaSan

Aug 25, 2017
Total game progress

I won't make a long description what is already done and what I still have to do.
Overall readiness of the game will say it for me: - 60%.

There will be some changes (good ones) in development news that were posted on aug 24.

On my patreon page you can find a picture that shows, where will be located the Hall of famer for my Patrons.

Reactions: UncleVT

JivaSan

Aug 25, 2017
Congrats on your patreon gaining some steam! It's sad seeing so many 0.1 games with good ideas being canceled every week or two.
You say true. It's hard when you have only enthusiasm and nothing more. Sometimes I imagine myself standing in the street with a piece of cardboard with "Will work for food" on it :D

Reactions: Roofus