• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
T4e5OV1MDA8LQN2t9yiCXf8XEraZQf_lVVWfVyLjRuUiezIku3W4rIzrYZb-lcxN.png

Overview:
It happened in 2000.

The government decided to get rid of the threat that was called a MUTANT. The action, taken to manufacture weapons to fight this enemy, reached unprecedented size. This weapon was called "R-X", or "Drug". It can completely block the supernatural power of mutants that had a high level of positive result.
It was an accident that put a talented mutant aka Mystique right at the center of this action. Having lost ability to change her face due to the "Drug's" effect, she has to share the same body with an ordinary housewife Emma. It remains to be seen whether she could get back all she lost and avenge...​

Updated: 03/12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Project:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

thanks to @Fushan for the share

sFf88eC.png yprznpB.png iFxkVUa.png GpXvNRO.png

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Does this version just cover 1 day?

Nevermind, found it

Last edited:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
looking at assets the only H scene is the one in miniatures above (uncensored), anyway game looks promising

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Is it me or lately there have been an increase in new western cartoon parody games? I mean theres Camp Pinewood, Amity Park, Frozen Heart Bitches and now this.

Not that I'm complaining.

Reactions: oaklash

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
wait, what am I suppose to do after the first exercise because I'm lost.

Is it me or lately there have been an increase in new western cartoon parody games? I mean theres Camp Pinewood, Amity Park, Frozen Heart Bitches and now this.

Not that I'm complaining.
It's you, I mean they've been around for a while...

Supermom (the incredible parody), the Kim possible parody, princess trainer, witch trainer, the ben 10 trainer, the justice league unlimited one, rogue like, the library and so on.I have been seeing them pop up for the longest now, most just dissappear because they stop getting worked on for one reason or another.

I actually want to make one based around the cartoon Fillmore or star vs the forces of evil. Training Star or Ingrid...but I can dream.

Last edited:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
wait, what am I suppose to do after the first exercise because I'm lost.

It's you, I mean they've been around for a while...

Supermom (the incredible parody), the Kim possible parody, princess trainer, witch trainer, the ben 10 trainer, the justice league unlimited one, rogue like, the library and so on.I have been seeing them pop up for the longest now, most just dissappear because they stop getting worked on for one reason or another.

I actually want to make one based around the cartoon Fillmore or star vs the forces of evil. Training Star or Ingrid...but I can dream.
is that incredibles parody worth checking out, if so mind linking? got a super hard on for helen parr lol

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
is that incredibles parody worth checking out, if so mind linking? got a super hard on for helen parr lol
Tropic is the guy behind that one just look him up on patron. Be warned though I think he disappeared awhile ago or changed his name or something. Anyway the project is mostly working and features the sexiest milf in animated history IMO so its worth checking out.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yes and no, technically it's a finished game. A nice idea where you play dashe who corrupts both Helen and violet.

No as in the payout is such a let down. Well it's unique in the sense that dashe never actually fucks either of the two, but transforms them into slutd to be fucked.

I'm not sad I played it, but its not something I'd really praise outside of what I just said. I did like the art though, even the unfinished sketches.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Error with cloack lady showing her breast
Uncaught errortype: cannot read property 'width' of null

????

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yes and no, technically it's a finished game. A nice idea where you play dashe who corrupts both Helen and violet.

No as in the payout is such a let down. Well it's unique in the sense that dashe never actually fucks either of the two, but transforms them into slutd to be fucked.

I'm not sad I played it, but its not something I'd really praise outside of what I just said. I did like the art though, even the unfinished sketches.
wait....he actually finished it? I saw some early versions and you could get the two of them near naked and masturbating but there was a limit and a lot of unfinished art. I'm curious to see how it ended just for completion. I never expected Dash to be having sex but the corruption bit was well done.