kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
This game is my favorite on this site. The only thing I loathe is the interruption mechanic with the father and sister. Being interrupted in public places is all well and good, but the bedroom fails are really aggravating, and further damage your stats making failures more likely. It's just an unfair loss condition for the bedroom interactions which are the best way to enjoy sex in this game. I know I can disable interruptions in the cheats, but my feeling is that the respect and friendship stats are just hopelessly skewed towards negative values.

Of course, the game is in development, and at some point I expect that we get an actual appartment. Because being what amounts to an horny teenager with overbearing parents just doesn't fit the rest of the content, I feel.
If you contribute a certain amount of money to the household per week then your stepdad/sister no longer interrupt.

Reactions: GodlessXVIII

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If you contribute a certain amount of money to the household per week then your stepdad/sister no longer interrupt.
If you go by the text about contributing money towards household expense. Turns-out having toilet paper in the bathroom is more important then some family member doing the devil's tango in their room. -lol-

Heck, I would give dear step-sis $100 a week just for those "special friends" that get-off on having a hot girl watching them having sex with her hotter sister.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Stepdad and Alexia should pay the MC just so they can watch :whistle:
Stepdad should be making decent money, but his tastes are more to a certain body type. But Alexia has to keep asking bro to buy her a coffee all the time, and getting those yoga outfits torn-off you all the time can't be cheap. Come on, you guys know what I'm talking about with Alexia and the gym. If she is willing to do threesomes with you there, that girl has to be rocking some serious beefcakes.

Be funny for a future update, running into Alexia at the gym in male form for a sexy mix-up in the steam room.

Reactions: akinit

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
One thing to note is that if you contribute at least $100 a week to household expenses they will not interrupt at all. (I have made that mechanic more obvious in the upcoming version)
I had no clue about that, disregard my previous comment then. Getting rid of that annoyance is well worth that 100$ per week.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
I had no clue about that, disregard my previous comment then. Getting rid of that annoyance is well worth that 100$ per week.
Hey you don't need to waste money in expanses at the house. If you have sex in the bedroom, and you manage to succeed in sucking, getting licked and fucked. And also doing the minigames. The chances of you being interrupt are very low. The numbers will increase but not much. And sometimes is better to have sex at the bar, some of the guys have private room. With no interruption so you can take all the time you want with them.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes