• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Of all F96 games I support or have thought of supporting, X-Change Life has never given me a reason to regret my backing even when I can't play the new updates due to being way too busy. Which sounds really bad, because a certain someone has gotten married and done a ton of travel and work stuff and still has time to work on her game.

kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
This game is my favorite on this site. The only thing I loathe is the interruption mechanic with the father and sister. Being interrupted in public places is all well and good, but the bedroom fails are really aggravating, and further damage your stats making failures more likely. It's just an unfair loss condition for the bedroom interactions which are the best way to enjoy sex in this game. I know I can disable interruptions in the cheats, but my feeling is that the respect and friendship stats are just hopelessly skewed towards negative values.

Of course, the game is in development, and at some point I expect that we get an actual appartment. Because being what amounts to an horny teenager with overbearing parents just doesn't fit the rest of the content, I feel.
If you contribute a certain amount of money to the household per week then your stepdad/sister no longer interrupt.

Reactions: GodlessXVIII

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If you contribute a certain amount of money to the household per week then your stepdad/sister no longer interrupt.
If you go by the text about contributing money towards household expense. Turns-out having toilet paper in the bathroom is more important then some family member doing the devil's tango in their room. -lol-

Heck, I would give dear step-sis $100 a week just for those "special friends" that get-off on having a hot girl watching them having sex with her hotter sister.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Stepdad and Alexia should pay the MC just so they can watch :whistle:
Stepdad should be making decent money, but his tastes are more to a certain body type. But Alexia has to keep asking bro to buy her a coffee all the time, and getting those yoga outfits torn-off you all the time can't be cheap. Come on, you guys know what I'm talking about with Alexia and the gym. If she is willing to do threesomes with you there, that girl has to be rocking some serious beefcakes.

Be funny for a future update, running into Alexia at the gym in male form for a sexy mix-up in the steam room.

Reactions: akinit

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
One thing to note is that if you contribute at least $100 a week to household expenses they will not interrupt at all. (I have made that mechanic more obvious in the upcoming version)
I had no clue about that, disregard my previous comment then. Getting rid of that annoyance is well worth that 100$ per week.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
I had no clue about that, disregard my previous comment then. Getting rid of that annoyance is well worth that 100$ per week.
Hey you don't need to waste money in expanses at the house. If you have sex in the bedroom, and you manage to succeed in sucking, getting licked and fucked. And also doing the minigames. The chances of you being interrupt are very low. The numbers will increase but not much. And sometimes is better to have sex at the bar, some of the guys have private room. With no interruption so you can take all the time you want with them.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Christy is a brand new character for the MultipleCharacterFramework. Both files can be found on LoversLab.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The short version is that this update is the biggest update ever, and we went a little too hard with it - because it includes a full rewrite of the game engine and the way the game does things, handles stats, and has much much improved performanced.

And on top of that, there is a huge laundry list of new features, including the movie system (for dates and evening activities), a memory system (so your character can actually remember and recall stuff that happens)

Anyone interested in trying the new features can download / try them from the source code repository: however just note it is still very much in playtesting and these features that have been added have not been publicly released because they still need polish. But they are there in the repo if you want to try them out (but it involves a couple technical steps).

Real life is not going rough for me, per se, but I do have a baby on the way end of July... so I won't lie and say that's not taking some attention!

Edit: forgot to also mention is there are also 2 new (and unannounced) extremely detailed sex scenes, the Gym types where there are stats, basically sex fight mechanics. One for the Lana Rhoades character and one for Jade Kush - each one has about 25k-30k in writing for them and like 40 possible animations each, they are designed to be highly replayable.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
does getting the numbers for the chicks at the bar as a male even do anything?
Its supposed to make it so you can invite them to the club - soon youll be able to invite them over your house for movie night as well