ShyGalAnon

Jun 16, 2020
Does anyone have a backup or anything for the ShyGal Model Wyerframez posted a while back? Hasn't been updated since then and ain't sure if its behind a paywall or just related to the mega being banned where it was linked since no one else posted the model.

Aug 11, 2021
Well then, here's a complete collection of [wyerframeZ]'s work including all the work he's done that is not available on patreon.

All in all 118 animations & 58 images (1.95gb in total).

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. If anyone cares it works like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y) Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

(y) You can easily select futa content as it is tagged with the [F] filename tag.

Cheers

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
Well then, here's a complete collection of [wyerframeZ]'s work including all the work he's done that is not available on patreon.

wyerframeZ, Complete Collection

All in all 118 animations & 58 images (1.95gb in total).

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. If anyone cares it works like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y) Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

(y) You can easily select futa content as it is tagged with the [F] filename tag.

Cheers
you know I downloaded your amaturesfm collection and your naming convention is great, thank you for your efforts. Sometimes, when I try to copy your folder after extracting the copying process just crashes randomly. After much research I found that some of your names contain ' symbols not supported on windows and some names are too long for windows directories. I don't know how you rename your files but just a suggestion that maybe you should consider windows filename restrictions so that others transfer them easily. For example, .
the 256 characters rule applies to entire file path.
you can shorten the name by ignoring position description or maybe ignore original file name if it's too long. just the character names are ok as well.

I may be completely wrong about this, sorry if I am the only one facing this issue, pls ignore what I said. Thank you for your efforts.

Reactions: Schattenjäger
Aug 11, 2021
you know I downloaded your amaturesfm collection and your naming convention is great, thank you for your efforts. Sometimes, when I try to copy your folder after extracting the copying process just crashes randomly. After much research I found that some of your names contain ' symbols not supported on windows and some names are too long for windows directories. I don't know how you rename your files but just a suggestion that maybe you should consider windows filename restrictions so that others transfer them easily. For example, .
the 256 characters rule applies to entire file path.
you can shorten the name by ignoring position description or maybe ignore original file name if it's too long. just the character names are ok as well.

I may be completely wrong about this, sorry if I am the only one facing this issue, pls ignore what I said. Thank you for your efforts.
Thanks, I really appreciate feedback like this. I'm well aware of the windows filename restrictions and have struggled quite some time to find a solution. To be precise, it's not the filename that's limited, but the whole file path name. I generally keep the filename at max 195 characters and leave around 60 for folder structure. I always unzip at the root level of the drive and then move the folder containing everything to somewhere else. (btw if you copy the folder instead of moving it the [created] filedates will get screwed).
Nevertheless, I will try to address this in the future by manually reviewing the largest filenames in the collection and try trimming them down a bit by omitting less relevant stuff.

As far as restricted characters are concerned, can you please point out a specific problematic instance? I never had a problem on my side before and I don't remember using invalid chars anywhere (comma (,) is def not an invalid char).

Thank you for your time, I'll keep your suggestions in mind next time I post.

Last edited:

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
Thanks, I really appreciate feedback like this. I'm well aware of the windows filename restrictions and have struggled quite some time to find a solution. To be precise, it's not the filename that's limited, but the whole file path name. I generally keep the filename at max 195 characters and leave around 60 for folder structure. I always unzip at the root level of the drive and then move the folder containing everything to somewhere else. (btw if you copy the folder instead of moving it the [created] filedates will get screwed).
Nevertheless, I will try to address this in the future by manually reviewing the largest filenames in the collection and try trimming them down a bit by omitting less relevant stuff.

As far as restricted characters are concerned, can you please point out a specific problematic instance? I never had a problem on my side before and I don't remember using invalid chars anywhere (comma (,) is def not an invalid char).

Thank you for your time, I'll keep your suggestions in mind next time I post.
thanks for the reply, I forgot where I saw the restricted character error so I cannot point out a specific case or maybe it never happened.
About the length limit,
I redownloaded your amaturesfm 2017 folder for testing and I am unable to copy this file to my android mobile device,
"Miranda Lawson x Ashley, Liara x EDI, Tali x Jack, Samara x FemShep, Another Mass Effect Orgy - Anal Sidefuck, Anal Missionary, Anal Doggystyle, Anal Standing Doggystyle, Blowjob, Handjob, Self Stroking [F].mp4" it's 210 in length. I only hear an error sound no message. I am able to copy it to windows though.
again thanks.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure if this is on my end. But the video file "Princess Peach x Birdo, A Royal Rendezvous - Kissing, Deepthroat, Self Sucking, Legs Spread Anal Missionary, Cumshot, Anal Prone Doggystyle, Creampie, Throatfuck (ahegao, cumflation, cum vomit) [F]" seems to be faulty. My VLC throws error messages on infinite loop, killing the software by freezing it. Have to end it by task manager to quit.

EDIT: Additionally, idk how I should feel about the naming scheme that was used. Far too long for my taste, but it's not a problem anyway. Thanks for the share. (y)

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
thanks for the reply, I forgot where I saw the restricted character error so I cannot point out a specific case or maybe it never happened.
About the length limit,
I redownloaded your amaturesfm 2017 folder for testing and I am unable to copy this file to my android mobile device,
"Miranda Lawson x Ashley, Liara x EDI, Tali x Jack, Samara x FemShep, Another Mass Effect Orgy - Anal Sidefuck, Anal Missionary, Anal Doggystyle, Anal Standing Doggystyle, Blowjob, Handjob, Self Stroking [F].mp4" it's 210 in length. I only hear an error sound no message. I am able to copy it to windows though.
again thanks.
I'm not familiar at all with the filesystem android devices use, so I can't say for sure why it won't copy. Good to know it works in windows though. Again I'll try to keep the filenames shorter in the future, just in case.

Not sure if this is on my end. But the video file "Princess Peach x Birdo, A Royal Rendezvous - Kissing, Deepthroat, Self Sucking, Legs Spread Anal Missionary, Cumshot, Anal Prone Doggystyle, Creampie, Throatfuck (ahegao, cumflation, cum vomit) [F]" seems to be faulty. My VLC throws error messages on infinite loop, killing the software by freezing it. Have to end it by task manager to quit.

EDIT: Additionally, idk how I should feel about the naming scheme that was used. Far too long for my taste, but it's not a problem anyway. Thanks for the share. (y)
I use PotPlayer for everything (a far superior player to vlc imo), but I installed vlc just to test that video myself. Everything worked pretty well, no errors whatsoever. Here's the original file again with a shorter filename: .
As for the naming scheme, I understand it's not for everyone, but over time I've found it to be essential in navigating large collections. I normally sort collections by either actor name (File name column) or release date (Date modified column). On the other hand, sex act tags or kink tags can let me find similar videos from multiple creators at once. That alone combined with the power of windows boolean search is, imo, a huge QoL.

Reactions: desh9674

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
I use PotPlayer for everything (a far superior player to vlc imo), but I installed vlc just to test that video myself. Everything worked pretty well, no errors whatsoever. Here's the original file again with a shorter filename: A Royal Rendezvous.
As for the naming scheme, I understand it's not for everyone, but over time I've found it to be essential in navigating large collections. I normally sort collections by either actor name (File name column) or release date (Date modified column). On the other hand, sex act tags or kink tags can let me find similar videos from multiple creators at once. That alone combined with the power of windows boolean search is, imo, a huge QoL.
Ah I see, so I was right to assume it was my end in the beginning. Whether another player is better than VLC is another topic, I used vlc once and stuck to it never changing since VLC was better than the defaults anyway. (And less chaotic for the most part in my experience.) My comment about the error was merely a comment for a possible heads-up in case it is not my end. Granted could've tested myself a bit more thoroughly that's my bad, I am quite lazy. But thanks for doing it regardless. (y)
About the naming scheme, if it's super useful to navigate larger collections with tags or not was not my intention to argue. Let's just say this is the first time I have used it. heh

EDIT: I'll look into this PotPlayer thing, you got me curious. lol

Reactions: Schattenjäger
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote