NotThatEcstasy

Mar 12, 2018
The wait is over. Wyer's largest and newest video just came after the 4 month hiatus
Here's hopes to see it get uploaded soon, goddamn

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
It was interesting, wish the dialogue was louder and Rosalina and Daisy were in it. Maybe in the next vid. To summarize up my thoughts on the vids with Birdo ect on Daisy, Rosalina and Peach...
I hope we get Birdo going to town on Rosalina and Daisy to, or the Princesses going ham on each other :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't mind something that's FutaxFemale though.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
When will the next video be released? Or any news or spoilers about it ?
I probably wouldn't expect anything until after the holidays or so. He literally just got finished with the peach and birdo animation that was the really big one for them. Aside from that they upgraded goldie a bit to be bigger, did a new fluid test alongside another bowling animation.

Reactions: M0med27

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I probably wouldn't expect anything until after the holidays or so. He literally just got finished with the peach and birdo animation that was the really big one for them. Aside from that they upgraded goldie a bit to be bigger, did a new fluid test alongside another bowling animation.
Ah that's really sad, i expect one video every month like nyakumi or jackerman, specially that theirs works are incridible..

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Well if you wanted an update, . He's got one final to go and then he'll be back to animating in his free time again. He also put out a so if you've got a twitter and something specific you can drop in a suggestion you'd like to put on the table.

Reactions: M0med27

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
He said that due to getting reported his MEGA account got banned. He did say he would be moving to Dropbox and already posted some new animations there, so it shouldn't be too long before he uploads all his old work there too.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote