Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
That might be seen as NTR so it won't happen.
He could do it like how Rainn and Bailey are together (pretty much with the MC's permission) Or if you let Shauna and Jamie do things. Optional. I'd love seeing them together. If the MC can't have them, just let us watch the scenes of them together :BootyTime: I could settle for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
The anticipation is overwhelming.
I just hope that update is the biggest we've ever seen.
I know it's worth the wait, but what a wait it is.
Hmm..Maybe,
BD is a seasonal worker. He takes most of the year off for sabbatical. Maybe around Christmas you might see something.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Whenever this update drops, I tell you now, it will not be for the 700+ or whatever arbitrary count of renders he's promising now.

He will say in order to get the update out he's not happy with a scene, so he'll split it into chucks, and we'll end up getting half of what he's promised. Which is all that he's actually worked on.

He's done this nearly every other "big render count". Not one of his patrons every questions why it's suddenly split, so I dont see why he'd change that formula now.

I'm calling it.

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Maybe I can shed some light on the Azel relationship question. I play with the walkthrough mod because I'm anal about seeing what choices trigger stuff under the hood of these types of choose your adventure games. I did notice that during the spa visit in the last or second to last update, when you choose a certain action when hanging out with Azel there (I can't remember if it's a hug or kiss or what) it triggers the "start relationship" flag that you see when engaging with regular love interests. Take from that what you will, but I thought I'd mention it since Ive been a longtime lurker in this thread and haven't seen anyone mention that yet.

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe I can shed some light on the Azel relationship question. I play with the walkthrough mod because I'm anal about seeing what choices trigger stuff under the hood of these types of choose your adventure games. I did notice that during the spa visit in the last or second to last update, when you choose a certain action when hanging out with Azel there (I can't remember if it's a hug or kiss or what) it triggers the "start relationship" flag that you see when engaging with regular love interests. Take from that what you will, but I thought I'd mention it since Ive been a longtime lurker in this thread and haven't seen anyone mention that yet.
I think I remember seeing that too, but I wouldn't put too much stock into the mod being some sort of confirmation anything will happen with Azel. If the actual variable says that, or something similar, then maybe we've got something.

Either way, it's going to be a long fucking time to find out.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think I remember seeing that too, but I wouldn't put too much stock into the mod being some sort of confirmation anything will happen with Azel. If the actual variable says that, or something similar, then maybe we've got something.

Well usually people who make walkthrough mods that bother to put variables under the choices, put the actual variables from the game there. So it's likely an actual variable in the game, but I just downloaded it and will check it out for myself to confirm.

*edit* Alright, the mod is probably wrong. There's no 'start relationship' variable. They probably just assumed that because there is an 'AzelStat' variable that you get +1 in at the sauna if you choose to kiss. However, every girl has this variable, including Willow. That automatically makes me think that it means nothing.

However... the stat variable for all the girls seems to be a recent addition. I say this because, the highest stat any one character has is 4 and that's harper.

Therefore, unless BD changed his mind about incest, then the stat variable is probably just a blanket variable across all characters in order to trigger certain things I'd assume, and doesn't in any way correlate with a romantic or sexual relationship.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't keep this flaming pile of dogshit on my computer between updates so I can't double check, but most of the choices to kiss Azel gives you a + relationship score with her. Even if it doesn't open a romance or sex path with her it's very possible her relationship score could impact future paths or endings with her.
I mean I highly doubt braindead would put that much effort into the game to make multiple Azel paths, but him tracking her relationship score leaves the door open to it if he does.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023

Yeah I just thought it was interesting because the paranoid in me wonders if it's a deeper level tease. It would be a lot of fun to see the salt that would generate in this thread. On the other hand, him taking it in that direction could explain the anxiety.

I've followed this game since the beginning and I've seen a pattern of freakouts before major story points. Seems to me like he has some sort of personal connection to a few of these characters and has developed psycho-social relationships with them to a certain point. That would explain the MacKenzie thing. I bet MacKenzie is real, but someone he actually knows, maybe a family member, friend, old crush or something. Same with Jamie. She's probably patterned off of his girlfriend or another real life love interest. That would explain him getting so squirrely when people suggest she's ugly.

There have been many theories postulated by a lot of angry people here who claim they're not angry, but mine is that the dev had some underlying issues that this game and/or life circumstances exacerbated and he started to unravel. And like millions of other people struggling with mental issues, he's just trying to hold the gravy train together. That's just my opinions, but I'm sure there will be quite a few people who will insist I'm trying to defend him, because they subscribe to that popular philosophy among social media addicts that if you hate someone, nothing they do can be right and if you love them nothing they can do can be wrong. The gray areas are much more difficult to deal with, which is why it's so easy for people to just bear grudges and let them fester into hatred.

As far as the wait goes, I don't think it will ever be truly finished. I think the most that will happen is that it will be declared finished. for whateer that will be worth. I'm on board for the psychological study mainly, but holding out for the story resolution too, I'm not gonna lie. The people who feel slighted and want comeuppance are rooting for a total meltdown followed by him losing everything he has. I always hope for redemption. I don't bank on it, but I keep my heart open. Hatred just isn't healthy, especially over something like this.

Mar 9, 2019
I remember seeing that in the walkthrough mod and checking the code myself. If I remember correctly it was not a "start relationship" flag but a +1 to the point counter. However I will mention that this is the first time the point counter is used. All the kisses beforehand simply used a unique variable specific for the kisses. So, it could or could not mean something. Who knows

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
*edit* Alright, the mod is probably wrong. There's no 'start relationship' variable. They probably just assumed that because there is an 'AzelStat' variable that you get +1 in at the sauna if you choose to kiss. However, every girl has this variable, including Willow. That automatically makes me think that it means nothing.

However... the stat variable for all the girls seems to be a recent addition. I say this because, the highest stat any one character has is 4, and that's harper. Therefore, unless he BD changed his mind about incest, then the stat variable is probably just a blanket variable across all characters in order to trigger certain things I'd assume, and doesn't in any way correlate with a romantic or sexual relationship.
Thanks for clearing that up for us non-coding-minded people. I would wonder if it's a loose end then, or just copy and paste coding. Doesn't seem like the dev would be one to streamline code or whatever.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't keep this flaming pile of dogshit on my computer between updates so I can't double check, but most of the choices to kiss Azel gives you a + relationship score with her. Even if it doesn't open a romance or sex path with her it's very possible her relationship score could impact future paths or endings with her.
I mean I highly doubt braindead would put that much effort into the game to make multiple Azel paths, but him tracking her relationship score leaves the door open to it if he does.
I remember seeing that in the walkthrough mod and checking the code myself. If I remember correctly it was not a "start relationship" flag but a +1 to the point counter. However I will mention that this is the first time the point counter is used. All the kisses beforehand simply used a unique variable specific for the kisses. So, it could or could not mean something. Who knows
Yes, I edited my previous post with my personal conclusion. It does in fact seem to be a nothingburger, I doubt it means anything in regards to a sexual/romantic relationship with Azel. It seems to be just a blanket variable he added across all characters, somewhat recently considering all the characters have a low stat with Harper having the highest at only 4.

Mar 9, 2019
Yes, I edited my previous post with my personal conclusion. It does in fact seem to be a nothingburger, I doubt it means anything in regards to a sexual/romantic relationship with Azel. It seems to be just a blanket variable he added across all characters, somewhat recently considering all the characters have a low stat with Harper having the highest at only 4.
Yeah it probably makes much more sense that he just added it as a way to simplify the choice tracking of the code. But hey, I'll keep huffing the Azel copium until the heat death of the universe.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and SlapE