Mar 9, 2019
All the incest girls, and for some reason Yuki, have a "blueberrypie" tag, all other girls have a "creampie" tag.
Oh yeah I saw that too. No idea why that's there, it could be a joke that he decided to write in the code for only the family members. But then why does Yuki have it. Maybe she is secretly a half-sibling or cousin all along, and therefore is placed under the blueberrypie "off limits" umbrella.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Oh yeah I saw that too. No idea why that's there, it could be a joke that he decided to write in the code for only the family members. But then why does Yuki have it. Maybe she is secretly a half-sibling or cousin all along, and therefore is placed under the blueberrypie "off limits" umbrella.

Apparently it's slang for "gay," but Yuki has no creampie tag....

Apr 30, 2023
Maybe I can shed some light on the Azel relationship question. I play with the walkthrough mod because I'm anal about seeing what choices trigger stuff under the hood of these types of choose your adventure games. I did notice that during the spa visit in the last or second to last update, when you choose a certain action when hanging out with Azel there (I can't remember if it's a hug or kiss or what) it triggers the "start relationship" flag that you see when engaging with regular love interests. Take from that what you will, but I thought I'd mention it since Ive been a longtime lurker in this thread and haven't seen anyone mention that yet.
Well i have not notice that, interesting notice you made my friend

Apr 30, 2023

Yuki being a sibling to Kimmy is true but to the MC??? That would make 0 sense

Reactions: CircaAD

Mar 9, 2019
Apparently it's slang for "gay," but Yuki has no creampie tag....
Huh... The more I think of it the less it makes sense. Could be a typo when he missed "cream" and accidently typed "blueberry."

If we are going down the gay/off-limits thought bubble then maybe she is exclusively lesbian? (near 0 chance of that). Because according to the code she seems to start something with Elizabeth. But again, who knows if it even has any significance in the first place.

Jul 29, 2017

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Huh... The more I think of it the less it makes sense. Could be a typo when he missed "cream" and accidently typed "blueberry."

If we are going down the gay/off-limits thought bubble then maybe she is exclusively lesbian? (near 0 chance of that). Because according to the code she seems to start something with Elizabeth. But again, who knows if it even has any significance in the first place.
Literally no clue.

The evil modder thing has always been bullshit.
Oh man.... this is, ugh...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Before 2 certain games that are not allowed to be named, got banned from the site it wasn't exactly uncommon for games to have patches with entire scenes in them. There's still a few that are around here that have scenes within the patch, like Takei's Journey.
It hurts me to say this, I really hate to even come remotely close to defending Braindead, but given how much he makes on Patreon it probably just wouldn't ever be worth it for him to risk his account making and releasing that patch, even under a pseudonym. It'd be painfully obvious to anyone who looked at it. Still, it's not unheard of and I'd be kinda surprised if it wasn't at one point in the plans given that he himself was the first person to suggest the evil modder.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
All the incest girls, and for some reason Yuki, have a "blueberrypie" tag, all other girls have a "creampie" tag.
Would've actually been funny if that were BD's internal code for "blueballs" since it's tied to the off-limits characters, but Yuki clearly shows that's not the case since you already get to play with her.

Reactions: AlterdStates7

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
thought id throw him a dollar just so i could see what hes patreons are saying and the waste of space has been replying in hes last report instead of making a new one with excuses

WVM
1w
Quick update on the update, I'm still working on it as things have been up and down. Nothing catastrophic or anything just some annoying stuff. Shouldn't be too much longer though.

Aj Whitacre
5d
so still no clue on if and when the rest of episode 13 and episode 14 release

WVM
4d
Another quick update. Things will be uploaded sometime this week, not going to dive into it but there were some issues in testing and life is still getting in the way of me putting in as much time as I want to / need to. Doing as much as I can and it will be out asap. I'm sorry for the continued wait.

Aj Whitacre
4d
can't say im shocked.

David Ryan
2d
Dude get off his back. Life happens and yes it sucks it isn't out yet, altogether it means that he's trying to ensure a good product is put out. It's like going to a restaurant, the chef absolutely should not send anything out that isn't perfect. Plus he's done a good job keeping us as updated as possible. Let's just keep having some patience, show the guy some support and appreciation, and he'll do the best he can on making the game as good as he can for us

David Ryan
2d
Dude you're all good buddy, life happens and that is totally understandable so don't even worry about it and thanks for updating us as best you can. Hope everything is well

Jonatan
1d
Meh... the problem is that the product its worst than when he started (in my opinion). Now it seems that all the girls are based on the same template, and they all look alike: same nose, same mouth and same eyes with minor changes. This new "desing" make them uggly. Jamie and Shauna were pretty, now they look the same (and uggly). Seems that having that "template" reduces his work so i dont understand why updates are getting slow and slow over time.

Aj Whitacre
1d
im sorry but a restaurant doesnt take nearly 5 months to complete your order or when they do bring it out to you its only a portion of what you ordered i grew up in the restaurant bussiness if it took a chef an hour they would be fired and also i can voice my opion if i like

Drey
1d
Nah you're dead wrong there my guy, every single detail in this game shows, i HAATTEE waiting for him to drop because i know its ganna tak 5+ months for a drop that imma run through in maybe an hour or so but to say characters look the same or even others? is fucking insane, this man puts so much details into the skin, clothes, hair, characters, i am honestly amazed when it happens. You're trippin.

Drey
1d
I'm with you, the 5+ month wait just to be told "im almost done, im just blah blah blah" is fucking annoying and just stupid, there isnt a real excuse at this point esp when we are all going to run through this update in an hour maybe two once it drops, the fustration is felt but its just expected at this point bro, its BD.

Ezyst45
1d
This isn’t a restaurant bro BD isn’t Gordon Ramsay

Lee Rutkowski
22h
Try waiting for dr. Pink cake for being a dik and some other that take 6 months or more

RuarZ
2h
yeah but his updates are like 6000 renders in 10 months

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
so apparently sometime this week which was 4 days ago and the 800 render update thats meant to be coming is 400 for the end of ep 13 and 400 the beginning of ep 14 he hasnt even finished 14 in all this time

Reactions: tslojr
Jul 29, 2017
thought id throw him a dollar just so i could see what hes patreons are saying and the waste of space has been replying in hes last report instead of making a new one with excuses

WVM
1w
Quick update on the update, I'm still working on it as things have been up and down. Nothing catastrophic or anything just some annoying stuff. Shouldn't be too much longer though.

Aj Whitacre
5d
so still no clue on if and when the rest of episode 13 and episode 14 release

WVM
4d
Another quick update. Things will be uploaded sometime this week, not going to dive into it but there were some issues in testing and life is still getting in the way of me putting in as much time as I want to / need to. Doing as much as I can and it will be out asap. I'm sorry for the continued wait.

Aj Whitacre
4d
can't say im shocked.

David Ryan
2d
Dude get off his back. Life happens and yes it sucks it isn't out yet, altogether it means that he's trying to ensure a good product is put out. It's like going to a restaurant, the chef absolutely should not send anything out that isn't perfect. Plus he's done a good job keeping us as updated as possible. Let's just keep having some patience, show the guy some support and appreciation, and he'll do the best he can on making the game as good as he can for us

David Ryan
2d
Dude you're all good buddy, life happens and that is totally understandable so don't even worry about it and thanks for updating us as best you can. Hope everything is well

Jonatan
1d
Meh... the problem is that the product its worst than when he started (in my opinion). Now it seems that all the girls are based on the same template, and they all look alike: same nose, same mouth and same eyes with minor changes. This new "desing" make them uggly. Jamie and Shauna were pretty, now they look the same (and uggly). Seems that having that "template" reduces his work so i dont understand why updates are getting slow and slow over time.

Aj Whitacre
1d
im sorry but a restaurant doesnt take nearly 5 months to complete your order or when they do bring it out to you its only a portion of what you ordered i grew up in the restaurant bussiness if it took a chef an hour they would be fired and also i can voice my opion if i like

Drey
1d
Nah you're dead wrong there my guy, every single detail in this game shows, i HAATTEE waiting for him to drop because i know its ganna tak 5+ months for a drop that imma run through in maybe an hour or so but to say characters look the same or even others? is fucking insane, this man puts so much details into the skin, clothes, hair, characters, i am honestly amazed when it happens. You're trippin.

Drey
1d
I'm with you, the 5+ month wait just to be told "im almost done, im just blah blah blah" is fucking annoying and just stupid, there isnt a real excuse at this point esp when we are all going to run through this update in an hour maybe two once it drops, the fustration is felt but its just expected at this point bro, its BD.

Ezyst45
1d
This isn’t a restaurant bro BD isn’t Gordon Ramsay

Lee Rutkowski
22h
Try waiting for dr. Pink cake for being a dik and some other that take 6 months or more

RuarZ
2h
yeah but his updates are like 6000 renders in 10 months
Wow that was a lot of entertainment for only a dollar. That's a better ROI than his patrons get!

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Would've actually been funny if that were BD's internal code for "blueballs" since it's tied to the off-limits characters, but Yuki clearly shows that's not the case since you already get to play with her.
That was my first impression since its blueberry vs creampie. But yeah the Yuki bit is what's throwing me off there too.

Oct 19, 2020
I think Brainshit has multiple personality disorder. If im right and i ll guarantee all the praising comments done by him via stolen credit cards. There is no other logical explanation.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
This dude is a scammer FR. He was making 17k only on Patreon when he had the revenue open to see, don't know how much is he doing now. But probably 20k. And he's supposedly the only dev, with this fucking money the month he could easily hire people to develop the game faster and still would be earning quite the money. He's just shitting on his Patrons foreheads... And they love it...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
This dude is a scammer FR. He was making 17k only on Patreon when he had the revenue open to see, don't know how much is he doing now. But probably 20k. And he's supposedly the only dev, with this fucking money the month he could easily hire people to develop the game faster and still would be earning quite the money. He's just shitting on his Patrons foreheads... And they love it...

skullbuster

Jul 3, 2021
What if to avoid any further delays he releases small update with 300-400 renders and takes another month to for next 400 renders?

3.70 star(s) 637 Votes