• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The topic of the thread is the game, not BD. I don't care about the guy either. That's why I don't have to hear about him. Dislike him all you like. Just don't harras people for liking the game.

And you don't pass on any blame you hold by criticizing someone or something else.
Can you imagine? "Sir you just caused an accident!" "No, the sun was in my eyes and a cat crossed the road. It's their fault!".

BD isn't the one derailing the topic. They are. He has his own things he's guilty of, like not keeping his word. But that's the beauty of F95, it doesn't matter. The game will be on the front page of recently updated whenever it drops and we don't have to worry about anything. I don't even wanna know how many of those 3108 pages are about BD. Literally the guy who bans paying customers from his discord for saying things he doesn't want to hear. So they just do it here and bother everyone else?

Anyway, the thread turned unmoderated so the off-topic is now canon. So my position has become moot and I will leave it at that. No point trying to civilize a discussion if the mods have given up on it. So I will go and... not worry about anything and wait for the update to drop. Cheers!
"Anything I dislike is off topic because I said so."

How many times do I have to say that discussing BD and his various failures here is in no way off topic.....

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
That part never made sense anyway , unless framed that way yeah . Discussing BD without discussing the game itself is hardly possible , unless you go into unrelated and personal attacks to BD , which most people never did

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That part never made sense anyway , unless framed that way yeah . Discussing BD without discussing the game itself is hardly possible , unless you go into unrelated and personal attacks to BD , which most people never did
These folks have invented boogiemen or are referencing posts from months ago that I mightve missed and claiming that it's been a "constant attack" on anyone that dares say anything positive about the game. The worst thing I've seen here in a while is someone saying "Oh you sweet summer child" to someone proclaiming they're excited about the new update. They then throw out generalizations with way bigger implications than any "attack" they could possibly be discussing I've seen this year and try to play victim. It's all a joke, and a bad one at that.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
These folks have invented boogiemen or are referencing posts from months ago that I mightve missed and claiming that it's been a "constant attack" on anyone that dares say anything positive about the game. The worst thing I've seen here in a while is someone saying "Oh you sweet summer child" to someone proclaiming they're excited about the new update. They then throw out generalizations with way bigger implications than any "attack" they could possibly be discussing I've seen this year and try to play victim. It's all a joke, and a bad one at that.
Oh you sweet summer child, you think the meat riders care about that at all?, by this point, they are just trying to justify the money they already paid BD :LUL: :LUL:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I usually like really big harems but this is just ridiculous at this point. Half of the girls are completely unnecessary.
I wont lie, I've brainstormed on how I'd handle WVM if I were in charge and even I cant stop myself from going overboard. There's just way too many women available to a college student. Sure, I wouldnt have added the rich bitches, but knocking up all of your female sports teams as well as your closet rivals, along with both sets of cheerleaders just is too good not to want to explore, and that's easily a hundred characters.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wont lie, I've brainstormed on how I'd handle WVM if I were in charge and even I cant stop myself from going overboard. There's just way too many women available to a college student. Sure, I wouldnt have added the rich bitches, but knocking up all of your female sports teams as well as your closet rivals, along with both sets of cheerleaders just is too good not to want to explore, and that's easily a hundred characters.
Yea in theory it sounds like a lot of fun, but when you don't have the resources to make content for all of them and release updates often you kind of have to limit the number of girls. Even games like grandma's house have stopped adding new girls, and that game gets updates pretty often.

Last edited:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Agree, with the premise that "he is the modern day Genghis Khan" it is pretty hard. Even if you just take the core women, cheerleaders, and let's say the captain/star and 1-2 women from other teams, opponent gfs and cheerleaders... we are at least pretty close, if not past the 50 mark.
The rich btch squad... After that I am honestly waiting for the MC to be crowned as a king of a new nation by the end of the college basketball season (if we ever get so far) with him and every female he ever met or has a schoolgirl type of crush on him through hearsay or TV/streams.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I never found fault in the concept , even with "too many" sexfriends , but the execution . It would have been one thing is MC was a "regular playboy" student that joined the school , and decided to try Basket/any club on the side . But i just find ludicrous to have the sport so tied to the origin and whole idea of the game , only to be ditched aside at the earliest convenience and whenever .

Repeating myself of course , but him being a rookie star , could have led to more interesting dynamics . Actually training , matches , and team members to begin with . Proper Rivals with LI to "steal" , not just Biff Tannen's dimwitted homicidal cousin . Girls offering rewards over victories and titles ... Girls closer to you actually being there to support you and comfort you in defeats
Hotties and smart aleck girls that refuse to indulge into fangirling and immediately simping for the MC ... actual conquests
Family member that don't act like cult members , with or without the incestuous overtones . Women from both inside and outside that world that can discuss more than the "MC being the savior and the best thing ever" every time you met and they meet others... etc etc

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16
Apr 30, 2023
Yea that is the one thing I could never understand, I mean he has plenty of loyal fans in discord and a few pretty well known devs in his discord so he could easily get a team together to test a build but for some reason he just doesnt and does it on his own.
Now its one of 2 reason, first being there just is no build or the build is a lot smaller then he says.
Second being he has really really bad trust issues and he wants to do everything himself.
I hope its just the 2nd reason and if it is dude just needs to get a grip and let some others test the build and give their opinions already so he can release the shit already.
Well there is one little detail on that thought, any dev that is busy trying to make his own game , will probably do something small if they have the time ...I think that he needs 4-5 loyal fans like you said to test the game and make sure it runs smoothly without problems..As for your idea with BD coworking with other devs well he did something like that in some previous updates...Just before the basketball exhibition match if i remember correct but for that to happen again i think that they would have to either already complete their update or have the update of their game that they are working on nearly ready for release

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm starting to think your the boogieman :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes