• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
If the BD adds more new characters it could put TAG abandoned, I think the chance of this game being completed is 25%, if it adds a few more it drops to 2.5%

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
If the BD adds more new characters it could put TAG abandoned, I think the chance of this game being completed is 25%, if it adds a few more it drops to 2.5%
Dude should just add like 100 more girls just troll at this point with random as digit combo names like he made them out of a lab

WillyB

Nov 16, 2018
Idea for a faster VN - instead of slaving away to get the exact renders you want for each scene, generate a slew of ai images and write the script / dialogue to work each pic into the general story idea

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Did I miss something in the story? This girl and Bea just showed up like "Hey haven't talked to you in awhile!"
They're from the Season 1 rework (Changing the first week of the game into the first month), which is allegedly going to come out at some point. So no, you didn't miss anything.

Jul 29, 2017
They're from the Season 1 rework (Changing the first week of the game into the first month), which is allegedly going to come out at some point. So no, you didn't miss anything.
I don't necessarily mind the idea of the Season 1 rework. BD squeezed 500 hours into a single week, so trying to space it out into something more realistic isn't unwarranted. I don't care enough to actually want it, but it's whatever.

But A) he fell into the same trap with Season 2, there is so much going on in so little time, it makes the very idea of the rework pointless. And B) producing Season 2 as a direct continuation to the still unseen and unfinished Season 1 rework—complete with brand new characters and storylines—was just a terrible, terrible idea. The infamous 4t, Bea, Granny, and whoever else just showed up out of nowhere but the MC knows them and references past events that we still have not witnessed. There's a bizarre rule about not talking to MC when he's in the hallway, which was established in the rework—and again, we have not seen it yet. We already had sex with Eden, but that no longer happened so we're fucking her for the first time again. I can't even remember what else was retroactively added, or just part of the original jumbled story. The mystery crime lord lady and her stupid ninjas? The Florida trip? Are we still at Rachael's house or are we on our 4th house now?

With how long he takes between updates, he may as well have just stopped development on Season 2 and just focused solely on the rework this entire time. We'd still be waiting around for him, but at least we'd be less confused.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I don't necessarily mind the idea of the Season 1 rework. BD squeezed 500 hours into a single week, so trying to space it out into something more realistic isn't unwarranted. I don't care enough to actually want it, but it's whatever.

But A) he fell into the same trap with Season 2, there is so much going on in so little time, it makes the very idea of the rework pointless. And B) producing Season 2 as a direct continuation to the still unseen and unfinished Season 1 rework—complete with brand new characters and storylines—was just a terrible, terrible idea. The infamous 4t, Bea, Granny, and whoever else just showed up out of nowhere but the MC knows them and references past events that we still have not witnessed. There's a bizarre rule about not talking to MC when he's in the hallway, which was established in the rework—and again, we have not seen it yet. We already had sex with Eden, but that no longer happened so we're fucking her for the first time again. I can't even remember what else was retroactively added, or just part of the original jumbled story. The mystery crime lord lady and her stupid ninjas? The Florida trip? Are we still at Rachael's house or are we on our 4th house now?

With how long he takes between updates, he may as well have just stopped development on Season 2 and just focused solely on the rework this entire time. We'd still be waiting around for him, but at least we'd be less confused.
My "favorite" rework character is Armani. Afaik, she's only in one scene, she's supposed to be like an assistant coach or something, but then she just disappears, she isn't even at the game.

Jul 29, 2017
My "favorite" rework character is Armani. Afaik, she's only in one scene, she's supposed to be like an assistant coach or something, but then she just disappears, she isn't even at the game.
See, I literally don't even know who you're talking about. And I thought Keyana(?) was the assistant couch.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes