Would you play & support a fantasy based(elf,orc,human) femdom,ntr,cuckold game? (male protagonist)

Would you play & support a fantasy based femdom, ntr, cuckold only game? (male protaganist)

• yes

Votes: 834 72.6%
  • no

Votes: 290 25.3%
  • other, I'll explain my ideas or concerns in a post in this thread.

Votes: 24 2.1%

• Total voters

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Would you play & support a fantasy based(elf,orc,human) femdom, ntr, cuckold game? (male protagonist)
All good with me but when i see ntr i know that it has to be against the genre unreasonable haters and personally find it hard to believe that can easily succeed.
Having played countless ntr games i see limited creativity especially on the story and setup. Ifyou played ntrpg1 and 2 then you should know what i value as a standard in terms of intensity.

ps: By the way Hanataka might have killed the 3rd one from the series but recently i found news from him that jumped up to a fourth project in the series. Luck of motivation was the tombstone for ntrpg3 as he said

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
For a moment there I read it as "fantasy baseball", and then I imagined Bloodbowl with sex. Which honestly sounds pretty good.

No idea otherwise. Too many unknown factors. Frankly, now I just wanna play fantasy sexball.

Reactions: hakarlman

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personal opinion:

Many people actually say things like "make something optional" for things they don't like, but this is quite a mistake usually, because it will give an unnatural feeling in the game. On the counterpart I defend a bit of management of the game flow so that it can be easy to evade.

For example if I was about to make a NTR game, that fetish would actually be a mechanic and be part of the game, of course a mechanic can be easily influenced (locking, adding modes in which it has a slower increase...), I would make a game thinking that the player has all fetishes on and enjoying it as it's meant to be. Basically the so called normal mode, but for example on NTR I could add an easy mode which would have halved all increases in the NTR stats, or even a locked mode which would directly lock that stat away.

Usually when you have a game with NTR it's like "choose the options for it to happen" evem more it happens with femdom too. I find it stupid and absurd in the sense that it has a conflict our MC choosing it with the act itself. There is a big difference between our MC choosing to let his girlfriend have sex with other boys and the girl being seduced until that point.

The same thing usually happens with femdom, as the name says it means female domination, it doesn't make much sense for it to be chosen by the male MC but more like something kind of forced upon him. As I said with the NTR, it should have stats and react upon it, there is so little imagination on this aspect that I even find it overly stupid.

Imagine for example that our MC needs to get money to pay a weekly rent for our house, you have a well paid job, but the thing is that a girl that you know in school is working there and she is for example a lurker with her love interest, by working there the girl would earn affection and she would start to follow you around sometimes and things like that. You weren't there for the girl, you were there for the money and perhaps that girl will become a problem because you want a different character to be your MC's girlfriend.

Something that isn't used in games is that there may be actions that would make a girl to like the MC without you seeking her, perhaps you make your character run every morning and if you do it a lot at the same time a girl will notice it and be impressed. Perhaps by being the best on exams, winning a tournament... you will earn the interest of a girl and this interest may not be the best for you, we could have an intelligent girl kind of forcing herself on you while you have a girlfriend, just a reclusive place with you and her and she gives you a threat that if you don't do what she wants she will get naked and say that you tried to rape her, good luck getting out of that buddy.

There is so much potential with everything but we limit it with the optional bullshit, I understand adding things to avoid them, be it traits or character stats, but only if it has a system about it we can find it interesting.

Reactions: Back

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Play? Yes, depending on the visuals used for the various races, as I'm not into monster or tentacle sex, at all... The more non-human like races would have to be more human like visually, for me to put up with them... I'm all for many Fantasy type characters, but some fantasy monsters and all beasts are a big NO for me when it comes to sexual content... Also, if the NTR was not easily and quickly avoidable, or there was no choice to turn it off, then I would have to go with a big fat Hell to the NO...

& Support? Depends on many of the aspects I listed under my Play answer... I don't support the use of NTR or it's various sub-categories, especially when they're unavoidable... But that's just me...

Zip

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Would you play & support a fantasy based(elf,orc,human)
Yes
femdom,ntr,cuckold game?
Never
(male protagonist)
Maybe

Apr 26, 2020
- Male MC : Yes
- NTR : Yes
- Cuckold : Yes
- Femdom : Yes

Sounds really interesting, I don't think this is a theme which has been explored much! More games are better! That said, I think there would have to be some commonality built into the orc/elf theme, i.e. what type of orc? Lord of the Ring type? Warhammer? World of Warcraft?

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Fantasy (Elf, Orc, Human): Hell Yes!
Male MC: Yes
NTR: Nope
Cuckold: No
Femdom: Sure , with pleasure

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Would i support any game like this? Nope.
There is nothing worse for me than rape and degredation of self and others. And cuckold is always right in there. Ntr is just flat boring, not from the fetish itself, but from how its almost always implemented. Femdom gets iffy. Its sometimes very good, but in this category its usually horribad. It gets both rapey and degredating. Games like these, almost always go way beyond the reasonable fetish and into psychopathic tendencies.
The trend is that the more unsavory fetishes added in, the worse the fetish gets abused. Not used, abused.
I luv fantasy, I like femdom, I can see the point in ntr.. But add them together and add cuckold, we are getting into the very undesirable country of this will end up being overly done to the point of no go.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
There should be a distinction between "Fantasy" and "Tolkien/DnD" IMO.
It seems every "fantasy" story, book, game or show these days is just elves, dwarves, humans + some of the lesser (but still Tolkien/DnD) races and one actual new race. That's not very fantastical.

mininator1

Oct 8, 2018
Fantasy (Elf, Orc, Human): Hell Yes!
Male MC: Yes
NTR: YES
Cuckold: YES!!!
Femdom: Sure , with pleasure