Would you play & support a fantasy based(elf,orc,human) femdom,ntr,cuckold game? (male protagonist)

Would you play & support a fantasy based femdom, ntr, cuckold only game? (male protaganist)

• yes

Votes: 834 72.6%
  • no

Votes: 290 25.3%
  • other, I'll explain my ideas or concerns in a post in this thread.

Votes: 24 2.1%

• Total voters

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seeing as you asked the general audience and not a specific demographic i'll put in my opinion nobody cares about.

I don't care about the theme of a game whether it's cuck, NTR or what have you, i'm just there to see hot women fuck. I don't care who they are fucking unless it's a Yuri romance game in which case NTR/cuck isn't a thing so it's never a problem.

I wouldn't support a male MC game because I generally don't enjoy male MC games unless that game is exceptional. I'm talking Depraved Awakening, Where the Heart is, Twists of My Life, Wicked Choices or Offcuts level of exceptional where the story and characters all grip me and keep me reading.

It's not that i'm fussy it's that I just can't get into the right mind set playing the opposite gender and cock isn't exactly on the top of my fave list.

I have played through NTR games like Tyrant purely because some of the scenes are pretty hot. Seeing a woman getting fucked unconscious in a toilet then get creampied by her son was hot. I don't like incest but watching someone getting fucked like that does please me. Same for the basement scenes with the 2 women in the stocks things.

NTR like that doesn't bother me because, as I said, i'm not the MC. Wrong gender and i'm just there to watch the sex.

While I have supported male MC games they do need to be ones I really enjoy for story and characters. Generally my money goes towards RPG's though, I enjoy them more.

TL;DR i'll play it but it's not something i'm all that interested in so probably wouldn't pay. Plus i'm a pirate, asking me for money is silly.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Sounds a bit like Peasant's Quest to me - at least without the really strong NTR stuff. In my case I'd say it really depends on the game. NTR and cuckolding are fine lines to me until it gets too much.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Hmm.. lol no!

But it is an interesting idea if done right.

I doubt this is what you had in mind, so I'll label it as an alternate idea, but i can see the potential in a story where a weakling falls for a strong woman, but must earn his place by her instead of having it given to him just because.

Reactions: hakarlman

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
a story where a weakling falls for a strong woman, but must earn his place by her instead of having it given to him just because.
Otherwise known as every normal hetero relationship ever.

Couldn't help myself, that one was too easy, had to take it.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Plenty of people will. I'm not one of them, but don't decide not to make a game because so many people won't. Make the game you want to make, because you'll make a better game for it. Making the game that someone who hates your content wants you to make will simply cause you to burn out and hate it

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Fantasy: Yes
Male protagonist: Usually no. There are exceptions, but they are rare.
NTR: only if it's lesbian NTR. Resounding no for straight NTR.
Cuckold: No
Femdom: Only, if it's lesbian femdom

215303j

I might still play it, but it doesn't sound like my cup of tea...

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Im fine with these alone, but together... I hate playing as a weak fuck boy, makes me wanna cuck him myself. Now watching him get cucked or being the cucker :)

Reactions: Haise01

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Male MC : Yes.
NTR : As long as its Netori, otherwise no unless its optional.
Cuckold : No, unless its optional.
Femdom : Yes, as long as it has actual penetration scenes.

Reactions: korg9

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I'm not really into cuckold, but I like NTR lol
A good story is all I want, so yes to all!

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
It's the 'only' part that gets me. Got no problem with male MCs, a little bored with fantasy but I can take it or leave it, femdom and NTR and cuckold I can take in small doses though they're not really my thing, but not as the sole game content.