• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
We don't want to put too much magic into the game just a pieces of mystery and a "devil on a shoulder" that whispers naughty suggestions what you should do, etc.
A demoness on one guy's shoulder and no angel on the other?
Well, I don't see what could go wrong...
Not like if a man ever needed the help of a demonic spirit to be a pervert, right? :sneaky:

soptik52

Oct 1, 2018
I apologize for the English I am from the Czech Republic. Can someone tell me the final number in the mini game calculator? I am following the instructions and even though I am counting the commas in the numbers I still can't arrive at the final number.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I apologize for the English I am from the Czech Republic. Can someone tell me the final number in the mini game calculator? I am following the instructions and even though I am counting the commas in the numbers I still can't arrive at the final number.
Post a screenshot of the locker showing the calculator here and I'll tell you, because I don't remember what the digits are on it.
Edit: Here, I have them
62713=65325

Last edited:

Dzozgy

Feb 21, 2019
Good day everyone

Public release for Katy 0.25.23 will be updated here very soon (Thank you CrazyGamer).

Also World of Sisters v 0.25.40 is now finished and can be downloaded on our SubscribeStar in super early access

View attachment 3610923
With 4 new sex scenes and reworks for Cameron and Luna included.
View attachment 3610925
View attachment 3610926
View attachment 3610927

Feel free to visit us on our official SubscribeStar or Discord for latest updates and information, bonus content, vote polls, etc.

You may find out about latest update also on our itch.io post here with details:

Have a nice day everyone.
Hi,can I unlock Aquapark and Beach in 0.25.231 ?

ExZoss

Apr 20, 2017
Hopefully we will get more characters wearing stockings, pantyhose, thigh highs, etc (that can stay on during scenes)
The teacher's remake with a garter and stockings would have been so hot

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Dayum, Judy is on the pill and that made me sad. Wondering if the MC can go through her handbag or closet, and replace those pills with fake pills. Making her a mom again would be an amazing Mothers Day gift ;)

• Haha
Reactions: The Black Cat

Pidofile

Jun 6, 2021
There was written that i got access to the map on the top but it didnt appear. Playing on android
Updated:i reloaded a few minutes ago and everything is fine

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021
There was written that i got access to the map on the top but it didnt appear. Playing on android
Updated:i reloaded a few minutes ago and everything is fine
When you leave the house (by using door on the left) then the button on the top middle should be shown. Let me know if this works for you.

Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for answer, and Beach in 0.25.231 ?
Hello there, in short Aquapark and Beach are bigger locations that are in various stages of completion.
-What comes next is an update for Judy stuck in washing machine, swap as a sex doll and kitchen sex. (0.25.90)
-Then comes 0.26 Aquapark with 4 new characters, many many animations, sex scenes, minigames, etc. Our graphic designer is already working on these.
-Then will come Beach but likely not right after Aquapark as it consists of 7-8 individual locations to visit actually

We don't want to have empty locations (like we have museum for the moment), therefore in each update we want characters to populate the locations, items to click on, overhearing conversations and minigames to be included to feel right. We are making huge steps towards releasing these updates in the following months starting with Aquapark.

Have a blessed day everyone. Nicky.

Shiranami

Oct 31, 2021
It would be amazing a threesome scene with Cameron and Luna or the principal

Pd. I love this game

Aug 30, 2021
Hello there

Take the first look on the new upcoming sex scene and teacher Cameron's storyline:
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS._2.jpg

And here is a small sneak peak for the upcoming Aquapark release work in progress sex scene:
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS._1png.png

Pamela knows how to save man's life :)

Follow us on our SubscribeStar for latest updates, cheers!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello there

Take the first look on the new upcoming sex scene and teacher Cameron's storyline:
View attachment 3626184

And here is a small sneak peak for the upcoming Aquapark release work in progress sex scene:
View attachment 3626185

Pamela? Oh, I Anderson
What a wonderful method to pump cu.... Er, I mean blood blood, right?

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Hello there

View attachment 3626184

View attachment 3626185

It looks great. Specially with Victoria mom in there.

sebi1835

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a Bug in the Inro/First day?
You have two lessons in the school, Geography and Chemistry.
But i can't enter the chemistry room. There comes only the choice between "Follow the sound" or "Leave", when i choose the first option come a skill check and says 0/60 and "I don't think it's gonna work."
Reinstall, both Window-Versions (Inc/Non-Inc) - Check.

Edit: After Another Reinstall and 2 New-Starts functions all.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes